Schick proline p30 or p20 blades opinions

Hi anyone know the difference between the p30 and p20 proline blades I’m looking at some blades for when my feather artist club arrives from @Tony'schin have seen these and just wondered if anybody has any experience with them ? Is there a difference or does the P30 or P20 just stand for how many blades are in the packet ? I have tried Kai mild pink and feather professional artist club blades in the past and like both how do these compare opinions welcomed and appreciated ACE0E0C7-5AFA-4AE3-9020-70220C02FD28.jpeg5E8A3C5C-442F-4F14-983F-513504CCBEC6.jpeg

For me they are much smoother than the Feather Pro s which need a few shaves to break in.
Thank you I found the Kai mild pink to be smoother than the feather professional too but still nice and sharp. I really liked the Kai in both the SS and DX artist clubs but found that the feather professional just got slightly closer in the milder SS razor. Out of interest which razor do you use them in ?

Proline are good blades, Kai Proutouch MG are worth trying too
Are the protouch a guarded blade as I found in the SS the razor was a little too mild for a guarded blade, I have only tried the proguard as far as guarded blades go though. Thank you for you’re reply

Are the protouch a guarded blade as I found in the SS the razor was a little too mild for a guarded blade, I have only tried the proguard as far as guarded blades go though. Thank you for you’re reply
Yes they are gaurded blades. I've only just tried them in my SE razors and they're not any better than the "Pinks" and they are more expensive. The Proline blades are good, both sharp and smooth, they'll be fine for you

Personal preferences here are Feather Super Professional and Kai Captain. The Titan Mild are very at home in a razor with an aggressive stance like the Enoch or the Ikon SE.

On second thoughts if you put a piece of wet cardboard in the Ikon it would still shred your face
Yes thinks that’s why I loved the Titan mild in the DX as it tamed it a bit. I may well look into the supers and the Kai captain as in the SS I do prefer a sharper blade, thank you appreciate that

RG, SS, Kai Captain and Excelia, Chinese clones, CJB, Hawk V3, Claymore V2, Ikon MRSE, and it was the first balde to tame my Cobra Classic.
Ah okie do you find they get close enough in the SS or are they better suited to the Kai captain or Excelia ? My understanding is that the Kai captain is slightly more aggressive that’s the SS and the Excelia to be a little more aggressive still

Back
Top Bottom