Schick proline p30 or p20 blades opinions

They are NOT the same blade.

P30 is AC style blades, and P20 a. k. a. Baby Proline are blades for injector razors! Infact, they are little smaller, but you can use them in most of injectors.

They are great, sharp and smooth blades.

@Olie29 I hope you ordered the righte ones.
Thank you really appreciate you correcting that I haven’t ordered yet luckily just wanted to get some opinions on preferences first but will make sure it’s the p30 I order and perhaps a few others just for variety can decide on a favourite to pair with it that way and then order in bulk to save some money

Ah okie do you find they get close enough in the SS or are they better suited to the Kai captain or Excelia ? My understanding is that the Kai captain is slightly more aggressive that’s the SS and the Excelia to be a little more aggressive still
In practice......I use the super pro in my SS by preference as the lip on the business end for me requires a little more blade exposure. The prolines will work fine on just about everything. I actually prefer them to the Kai Titan Mild. With the Super pro s.....the blade has slightly different dimensions. Some people say that the Pro s are sharper. The Supers just have more blade exposure

In a Feather clone I've tried:

Feather Super Pro - too sharp (for me) for about 5 shaves or so but after that very good
Schick Proline - a touch sharper than Kai Captain Mild but not too sharp; consistent, long-lasting
Kai Captain Mild - perfect from shave 1

I'd expect to get about 20 shaves from all of these blades. A 30 pack of Schick Prolines could last me almost 2 years..!

You can put together your own sample pack here. Unfortunately they don't have the Schicks.

Thank you really appreciate you correcting that I haven’t ordered yet luckily just wanted to get some opinions on preferences first but will make sure it’s the p30 I order and perhaps a few others just for variety can decide on a favourite to pair with it that way and then order in bulk to save some money
Good for you!

Proline is for me the best AC type blades. IMHO try some sample pack with few blades and then buy right one!

In a Feather clone I've tried:

Feather Super Pro - too sharp (for me) for about 5 shaves or so but after that very good
Schick Proline - a touch sharper than Kai Captain Mild but not too sharp; consistent, long-lasting
Kai Captain Mild - perfect from shave 1

I'd expect to get about 20 shaves from all of these blades. A 30 pack of Schick Prolines could last me almost 2 years..!

You can put together your own sample pack here. Unfortunately they don't have the Schicks.
Thank you appreciate you’re response definitely going to give the Schick proline a try as quite a few people seem to like them will also pick up some Kai Titan as I just know I will enjoy them and might have to pick up both the professional and professional super to see which I like the best, think your right though as I’m mainly shaving with straights think those will last me for a very long time don’t think I will bother with the bulk buy maybe much later down the line

They are NOT the same blade.

P30 is AC style blades, and P20 a. k. a. Baby Proline are blades for injector razors! Infact, they are little smaller, but you can use them in most of injectors.

They are great, sharp and smooth blades.

@Olie29 I hope you ordered the righte ones.
They are the same blade. You're mistaking the P-20 for the B-20 which is the injector variant.

Edit: Brian beat me to it

Has anyone tried the new feather plier blades or are they made specifically for the feather plier razor and a different dimension ?

Back
Top Bottom