Schick Injector E2 Razor for G2 or later model.

I am slightly reluctantly thinking of trading my rather rare 1930's E2 USA Injector razor with black bakelite handle and case.

Razor itself is in great condition for its age but is too aggressive for me and I'm not patient enough to use it with the care it needs.

I'm not a collector; I'm a user. So I would like to swap this for a later model Injector G-type onwards. The important thing for me is that I'd like a razor that is a good shaver, in good working condition that's a pleasure to use. Box in not important for me.

So, I'm thinking of a Type G or one with a hydro-magic lever, maybe others considered. Must be a Schick as I already have a PAL. I'm not interested in an adjustable Type M as I already have one of those too.

About my E2:
In good working order, some surface scratches as expected with a razor of this age. Scratches actually look worse in the close-up photos than in real life. There is one z-shaped scratch on the top of the head as can be seen in the 5th photo but of course this doesn't affect the shave.
Spring is fit for purpose, as expected and is designed to be slided out to open up the razor for cleaning if required. Blade stops are in good condition.

So, what do you think? Anyone got a suitable swap?

I'd like to limit this to a UK postage as there are anymuch Injectors in the US but it seems much harder to source Injectors in the UK.

WTT_Injector_E2-8_zpskoze10kd.jpg

WTT_Injector_E2-7_zpsw5vssmwz.jpg

WTT_Injector_E2-6_zpssbjkc1yo.jpg

WTT_Injector_E2-5_zpsko5l5oyb.jpg

WTT_Injector_E2-4_zpsgzjewcxi.jpg

WTT_Injector_E2-1_zpsg4i8aiaa.jpg

WTT_Injector_E2-2_zps1ccs2eu9.jpg

Hi Mike, how about a L-type in white. I can also add vintage Schick Platinum blades if you like.
Thanks for your interest, Erwin but I was not considering Injectors types J onwards, as I believe they are too mild - maybe make an exception for hydro-magic levers.
My E2 is just a tad too aggressive but I wouldn't want to stray too far away. In fact I've been using my E2 for 7 shaves now with the same blade and I'm getting some great shaves as I get more used to it. It's making me think maybe I shouldn't trade it :confused:

Back
Top Bottom