Scent of The Day

VaronColonia.jpg

Aramis High-Performance Anti-Perspirant Body Spray

I had a shopping trip this morning, so I had another spray of this. I find that, unlike most other deodorants and body sprays, this is STRONG and it lasts for ages, so I don't need to douse myself in it. As I mentioned before, I consider it to be THE ultimate body spray for men. It is yet more proof that you really do get what you pay for.

A slight aside, with apologies :oops:. In my teens (and I'm not sure why, as they were certainly not connoisseurs of 'perfume' - my father's staples being Old Spice and Tabac which, of course, I have) my parents variously bought me Halston, Roger & Gallet, Cacherel, Drakkar Noir, Nino Cerruti, Kouros and others (incl. Brut, Hai Karate, Blue Stratos etc). That engendered a love of perfume, which endures. I have far more than my wife; to display it all would be embarrassing. I've been on this site for years but only lately bothered with this sub-forum. I've posted a couple of pics; my aim is to post more until work or life get in the way. I've enjoyed dipping into the posts - 740+ pages is astonishing!

Brut Original Deodorant

I've had another spray of this today, as I'm not going out anywhere. I fancied something a bit "old school" today.

I've been using this deodorant on and off since I was a teenager. I doubt that I will ever go off it.

Back
Top Bottom