Scent of The Day

Jovan Musk Aftershave

I only have half a bottle left and my local Boots don't seem to sell it anymore. It looks as though I won't be able to buy this in any shop near me for much longer.

Goodbye, Jovan Musk. It was nice to know you.

32-Avalia%25C3%25A7%25C3%25A3o%2Bde%2BFragr%25C3%25A2ncias%2B-%2BAdidas%2BVictory%2BLeague.jpg

Jovan Musk Aftershave

I only have half a bottle left and my local Boots don't seem to sell it anymore. It looks as though I won't be able to buy this in any shop near me for much longer.

Goodbye, Jovan Musk. It was nice to know you.
Have you checked out Superdrug, Savers, Home Bargains & B&M?
They quite often stock it.
Sometimes, independent chemist shops carry it too.

Have you checked out Superdrug, Savers, Home Bargains & B&M?
They quite often stock it.
Sometimes, independent chemist shops carry it too.
My local Superdrug have never stocked Jovan Musk. They sell Adidas, Lynx Africa, Brut, Old Spice and Beckham Homme, and that's about it. They do also sell EDTs, of course, but I was referring to the cheaper, "drug store" aftershaves, as our friends across the pond call them.

I haven't looked in Savers. There's one in my local shopping centre. There is also a Home Bargains here, but that is miles away and not easy to get to. Our B & M closed recently. I don't know many independent chemist shops. We seem to just have the main ones like Boots and LLoyds.

So, as you can see, my options are very limited. I guess that I'll just have to get used to life without Jovan Musk, lol.

Thanks, anyway, Paul.

My local Superdrug have never stocked Jovan Musk. They sell Adidas, Lynx Africa, Brut, Old Spice and Beckham Homme, and that's about it. They do also sell EDTs, of course, but I was referring to the cheaper, "drug store" aftershaves, as our friends across the pond call them.

I haven't looked in Savers. There's one in my local shopping centre. There is also a Home Bargains here, but that is miles away and not easy to get to. Our B & M closed recently. I don't know many independent chemist shops. We seem to just have the main ones like Boots and LLoyds.

So, as you can see, my options are very limited. I guess that I'll just have to get used to life without Jovan Musk, lol.

Thanks, anyway, Paul.
It's a shame Home Bargain's is too far away for you, they sell the Jovan Sex Appeal aftershave for £8.99 for 118ml.

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom