Razor: Rocnel Sailor Series 2020
Blade: Derby Premium
AS: Tüff Rasierwasser
AS: Zaharoff Signature

SOTD_20201224.jpg

Best Regards
Marco

Thursday 14 December 2020 - Christmas Eve morning
First class shave with the Braveheart/Wilkinson combo - four days' growth, perfect!
My wife actually complained yesterday and when would I have a shave -:)
Prep: Shower - Nuage Shave Oil
Brush: Yaqi Rainbow 26mm
Razor: Braveheart
Blade: Wilkinson (white box)
Soap: Stirling Coconut & Lime (it keeps giving the lather though nearly finished!)
After: Cold Water splash – Ajanta Alum – Paco Rabanne 1million ASB

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Yaqi Rainbow Pony Synth. 26/55mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Stirling ~ Christmas Eve
Razor/Blade:- Merkur 34G / Gillette 7 O'Clock Yellow #5
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Fragrance:- Davidoff Cool Water Wave

I'm totally confused? I find the Gillette Nacets feels exactly the same as the Gillette 7 O'Clock Yellow, but, somehow I'm going completely nuts either the Yellow felt much smoother than the Nacets.

Somehow I feel completely gone backwards or back to front, has anybody tested all they're razors Nacets vs 7 O'Clock Yellow

24/12/20
Pre: Wickams Pre shave face wash
Brush: Yaqi Moka Express
Soap: OSP Orange and Patchouli
Razor: IBC "Cerakote" Shavette
Blade: Personna Injector (1)
Post shave: Cold water splash, TC Infused Witch Hazel
Balm: Bart's Balm Bergamot and Vanilla Balm & Lotion
Aftershave: OSP Orange and Patchouli
View attachment 62404
1st time using an injector blade in the IBC, it certainly raised the concentration level for me.
I completed my 2 pass shaving routine WTG then a XTG (cheeks)/ATG (neck) mix with a little touch up under the chin and on the Devils whirlpools to finish.
I knew i'd had a close shave and decided on an Alum rub, some indication here and there but nothing really stinging.
Gotta say its a fine BBS result, well happy with that.

On a sad note,
For the Motherships safety and after a big family discussion we have managed to get a placement in a top care home by the sea front (local to most of us) and Mam was agreeable about it, she will have more company as we couldn't visit when she was in her apartment (Covid lockdown rules of her block), leaving her lonely and vulnerable after her fall.
After 2 weeks quarantine she re tested positive today for C-19, which means my 1st visit with her today has been cancelled, we are in discussions with the home as she tested negative to gain the placement and it could be a false positive as she has already got through this once. It must be so hard for her.
Fingers crossed.

Stay Safe and enjoy your Christmas Eve All.

UPDATE, The Mothership is out of isolation after a recheck, Lateral flow check negative. The visits are back on. Its made my day.
Merry Christmas everyone.
Glad your Mum is ok Tony.

Today's Shave

Rex Ambassador
Gillette Silver Blue Blade
Kent BK8 brush
Proraso preshave (Sandalwood)
Proraso Shaving Soap (Sandalwood)
Blue Stratos AS Splash

Result BSS

First outing with the Proraso I do like the performance, the fragrance is a bit raw, but doable...in the new year I'm just going to have to investigate the other Proraso range..........nice :rolleyes:

24/12/20
Pre: Wickams Pre shave face wash
Brush: Yaqi Moka Express
Soap: OSP Orange and Patchouli
Razor: IBC "Cerakote" Shavette
Blade: Personna Injector (1)
Post shave: Cold water splash, TC Infused Witch Hazel
Balm: Bart's Balm Bergamot and Vanilla Balm & Lotion
Aftershave: OSP Orange and Patchouli
View attachment 62404
1st time using an injector blade in the IBC, it certainly raised the concentration level for me.
I completed my 2 pass shaving routine WTG then a XTG (cheeks)/ATG (neck) mix with a little touch up under the chin and on the Devils whirlpools to finish.
I knew i'd had a close shave and decided on an Alum rub, some indication here and there but nothing really stinging.
Gotta say its a fine BBS result, well happy with that.

On a sad note,
For the Motherships safety and after a big family discussion we have managed to get a placement in a top care home by the sea front (local to most of us) and Mam was agreeable about it, she will have more company as we couldn't visit when she was in her apartment (Covid lockdown rules of her block), leaving her lonely and vulnerable after her fall.
After 2 weeks quarantine she re tested positive today for C-19, which means my 1st visit with her today has been cancelled, we are in discussions with the home as she tested negative to gain the placement and it could be a false positive as she has already got through this once. It must be so hard for her.
Fingers crossed.

Stay Safe and enjoy your Christmas Eve All.

UPDATE, The Mothership is out of isolation after a recheck, Lateral flow check negative. The visits are back on. Its made my day.
Merry Christmas everyone.
Great news for you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom