Saturday 12th December to Friday 18th December 2020

Friday 18th December
Yaqi Heavy Metal - OSP Rosemary & Peppermint - General Aluminium - Schick Proline P #6 - Williams Aqua Velva A/S - Aloe Vera Gel
ryu5fHH.jpg

Friday

Martin de Candre Original
RazoRock BC Silvertip synth 24mm
Face lather
Rockwell 6C (R4)
Gillette Wilkinson Sword
Thayer's Rose Petal and Aloe Vera
Pitralon Classic after shave

Sublime. The MdC, along with Santa Maria Novella Tabacco Toscana, is my favourite ‘high end' soap. I've been using it for a good few weeks and it performs brilliantly; even with my usual cold water method. I have some LPL Cedar and Patchouli on order (taking its time - to be expected at this time of year, I guess), so it will be interesting to compare. I love the smooth performance of the 6C too. R4 is my sweet spot.

F444FDF5-2D77-41BC-98CA-7C5DE096BF43.jpeg

18/12/20
Pre: Shower
Brush: Yaqi Rainbow 26mm
Soap: Mitchell's Wool Fat
Razor: Gillette Tech 1965 K2
Blade: Personna Med Prep (3)
Post shave: Cold water splash, TC's Infused Witch Hazel
Balm: Barts Balm Rosemary and Sandalwood Balm & Lotion
Aftershave: Aqua Velva Musk
PC160003.JPG
Very nice, the little Tech performing brilliantly, so easy and smooth to use.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All.

18/12/20
Pre: Shower
Brush: Yaqi Rainbow 26mm
Soap: Mitchell's Wool Fat
Razor: Gillette Tech 1965 K2
Blade: Personna Med Prep (3)
Post shave: Cold water splash, TC's Infused Witch Hazel
Balm: Barts Balm Rosemary and Sandalwood Balm & Lotion
Aftershave: Aqua Velva Musk
View attachment 62218
Very nice, the little Tech performing brilliantly, so easy and smooth to use.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All.
Great Techs, the aluminium fellows. Paired with a Med Prep too; I bet it did the business.

Great Techs, the aluminium fellows. Paired with a Med Prep too; I bet it did the business.
It did Stephen, its the heavier brass coated version. They are so easy to use and have stood the test of time. To be honest, it could have all stopped there, chins around the world are still being cleared by these little gems.

It did Stephen, its the heavier brass coated version. They are so easy to use and have stood the test of time. To be honest, it could have all stopped there, chins around the world are still being cleared by these little gems.
My very first vintage razor was one of these chaps, Tony; a 1968 Gillette ‘Sportsman' Tech. It's an English one, so no letters and numbers on the underside. I'm not sure how the seller was so sure of its providence back in the day. No matter; a great wee shaver when paired with an assertive blade.

Back
Top Bottom