Saturday 02th January to Friday 08th January 2021

Tabac Tues 5th SOTD
Soap
Tabac
Brush Yaqi 26mm Moka Express
Razor Karve Brass SB-D
Blade PearlMax Super Platinum (turns out to be Super Stainless)
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Thayers + Hyaluronic + Clubman Whisky Wood
Superb lather performance from the soap. Thickly creamy and slick. The scent is unique too.
Shave with razor paired with the blade was just ok. The blade is not as smooth nor comfortable but can be used to complete 3passes without any issues for a dfs+ to ccs result. Excellent post & aftershaves. Rating 9/10
20210105_101349.jpg

SOTD : 5th January 2021.

23.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower / Cussons Imperial Leather ~ Arctic Ocean & Icelandic Moss Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Yardley ~ English Lavender Bar Soap + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.
Brush : Frank Shaving 24mm Synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Lather: OSP ~ Grapefruit & Menthol Shaving Cream.
Blade: Tiger Platinum. (3)
Razor: FaTip Grande.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade (~Winter mix~) peppermint Lavender, +eucalyptus, Tea Tree Oil Witch Hazel Mixture./Lucky Tiger ~ Aftershave & Face Tonic.

Greetings,

The FaTip /Tiger Platinum was another wonderful duo mowing through my stubble with effortless ease.

Another enjoyable 3 pass + pick ups near BBS shave with no errors to report...Finishing to the shave off with a liberal splash of Lucky Tiger ~ Aftershave & Face Tonic.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your Day ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Taj Resin 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Noble Otter ~ Firefighter
Razor/Blade:- Merkur 34C / Gillette Nacets #3
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)

Harry Bosch Novel
9781538731765_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg

RazoRock Puros is a nice tobacco leaf scent, matching aftershave splash is available too.
Tabac is the best tobacco scented soap and aftershave I have used.

Not that I am in any way enabling . . . . .
The Puros was out of stock where I ordered from, and to be honest aside from the headliners it's always going to be a punt - especially starting this DE shaving thing during lockdown so everything's online with no opportunity to visit a shop and have a sniff ;) I took a punt on this one - from the TFS stable apparently, and cheap enough that if it's not the one for me it's no biggie. Barbacco.jpg

Back
Top Bottom