Saturday 02th January to Friday 08th January 2021

Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Taj Resin 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Noble Otter ~ Firefighter
Razor/Blade:- RazoRock Mission / Gillette 7 O'Clock Yellow #2
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)

IMG_20210102_195036_Bokeh.jpg
Greetings Gents
Happy New year to all of you
1st shave of the year

SS: Stirling Shadow orchid
Asl: Nivea 2 phase
Asb: Harry's Balm
Razor: Dovo Savette as
Blade: tondeo long blade
Brush: Yaqi synthetic 24mm

5th Time to shave with a savette
The soap is quiet thirsty, it requires a generous amount of water in order to build a decent lather that won't dry on your face. Its fragrance remdinds a bit Tom Ford black orchid but not that close.

Have a great day

IMG_20210103_115754.jpgIMG_20210103_115543.jpg

Paradigm Titanium II
Sputnik
Zenith Manchurian
Saponificio Varesino Dolomite
Myrsol Emulsion
EDP - Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum
Soundtrack - Kacey Johansing “No Better Time”

My first shave of 2021 and what a great shave it was too.
The Paradigm is one of my favourite razors but I've found it stubbornly picky where blades are concerned. So far it only liked Polsilver blades, until today. The Sputnik was smooth and sharp enough without been harsh.
No matter what hardware I use I always get excellent results with SV Dolomite. Finished off with the ever dependable Myrsol Emulsion.

Wishing you all a belated Happy New Year. I really hope 2021 is brighter and safer for everyone.

Take care folks
Cheers
Rob

3 January

Meißner Tremonia Dark Limes
MÜHLE XL Classic
Ikon Deluxe DLC
Personna med prep
Nivea 2 Phase asl

2B2A4B92-132F-47A9-AC68-7C5C1B1879BF.jpeg
A fine two pass shave accompanied by the scent of limes. The Ikon Deluxe is a smooth and efficient open comb razor that removed two days growth in a single pass, this morning. The second pass was simply to use up the oodles of wonderful lather produced by the large MÜHLE synthetic.

SOTD 03/01: Charcoal Goods Everyday Safety Razor ; Personna Super Stainless ; Signature Soaps Britannia ; Semogue 830 Excelsior 24mm Tuxedo ; Signature Soaps Eboracum Aftershave Spalsh

210103-SOTD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom