Sale items - Pictures added later!

Ids

I'm having a Marks bored sale!

Items will be posted Thursday, the brushes will be sent recorded.

1 x steve woodhead brush scuttle.

Thanks for looking! Pictures below

Hi

I'll take the Mama Bears Buckthorn, whatever that is, and the proraso if both still available?

Regards

Graham

Ids said:
I'm having a Marks bored sale!

Items will be posted Thursday, the brushes will be sent recorded.

Simpsons Ehsan (2 band Colonel, handle marked with best) £65 delivered with original box.
Ever Ready 150 restored with a New Forest 2 band knot at 50mm loft £50 delivered. Nice weighty handle after restoration and with a travel tube.

Mama Bears with added Sea Buckthorn - £6
Mama Bears wooden bowl filled with Arko £10
Mama Bears Wooden Bowl filled with palmolive soap £8
Proraso sensitive soap lightly used - £4
Proidance sante soap unused £6
Providance sante soap, used once and a little squeeshed £5 (in a plastic mama bear soap bowl)
2 x Muhle shaving brush travel tubes, £4 each
2 x monsavon bowls £5

Thanks for looking! Pictures later!

Here's a link for the Ever Ready until I can upload some more pics:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6768">viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6768</a><!-- l -->

And the colonel

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7010">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7010</a><!-- l -->

Dipesh said:
Awaits pics.... :D

Pictures, I don't think he can get them up quick enough............the sodding soap I wanted had gone within minutes..........bloody gannets........ :lol: :lol: ..............I only popped out because the dog was walking around cross legged.........think he needed a pee........ :shock: :shock:

The colonel on parade with the other items and then alone awaiting his posting orders!

[attachment=0][attachment=1][attachment=2]

Steve Woodhead Shaving Brush Scuttle, the outer is 120mm by 95mm the inner is 80mm x 65mm, looking for £16[attachment=0][attachment=1]

Back
Top Bottom