Morris and Forndran (Rooney Heritage) 30x49mm
Revisor Extra 8/8
I Coloniali Bálsamo Dopobarba
Floris JF Edt

6c43e9208961d1473f2e3240b3ef002a.jpg

Regards

Enviado desde mi D6603 mediante Tapatalk

Hi Ross,
Totally agree the longevity is rather pants but I love it while it lasts.
I have always been rather jealous of your post shave arsenal. Do you have any recommendations for other citrus based fragrances that last longer on the skin.
Cheers
That's the problem with most citrus based fragrances unfortunately Steve.

Off the top of my head, I'd definitely recommend Mugler Cologne from Thierry Mugler. It's fresh, citrusy & a little soapy. Plus it lasts for hours.

It's very similar to Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino. Huge thumbs up from me!

DSC_0291_zpsbdoi5tll.jpg

Three Pass Shaving Pass Routine..:cool:

Hot Water prep & massage with Argan Oil
Schick Adjustable Injector
NOS Schick Twin Blade New
Mason Pearson Pure badger
Haslinger Tallow Shaving Soap
Humphries Witch Hazel

I had a Wonderful Sunday Morning Shave with My Schick Adjustable with an NOS Schick Twin Blade..After Shaving with SRs & Hollow Ground Blade SE s for a While this Combo is like Shaving with a Toy..This Injector with Twin Blades is One Almighty Shaver..This is the 1st Time that I have used Humphries Witch Hazel..I think that I May just Prefer it to Thayers..It Feels Cleaner & Crisper & a Fraction of the Price..:p

I am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..:D

Billy

Sunday 8th
Mentholated Lea Classic Cream (Menthol Glycerine)
Zenith TS506 Synthetic
Raw Standard
Rapira Swedish Supersteel #4
Alum>Alcolado Glacial/Duru Lemon Cologne blend 1:2
Neutrogena Comfort Balm
Al Rehab - Al Fares Perfume Oil
IMG_20160507_144521347e.png
Sun is shining.
I added quite a lot of my Menthol Glycerine to the Lea cream in the bowl lather.
On the third application, the cooling sensation was wonderful.
Lovely smooth shave nicely finished off with the Menthol/Citrus splash.
Happy days.

Hi!

This weekend shaves, using some products for the first time:

33kygqc.jpg

15q6n44.jpg

- yes, the Cattie Bubbles soap is really good but the scent is... somewhere artificial. Like a lemon sweetie.
- Acca Kappa 1869 shaving cream is excellent as well, with a totally diferent scent: sandal and spice, similar to Truefitt Sandalwood.

Cheers!

Sunday 8th
Mentholated Lea Classic Cream (Menthol Glycerine)
Zenith TS506 Synthetic
Raw Standard
Rapira Swedish Supersteel #4
Alum>Alcolado Glacial/Duru Lemon Cologne blend 1:2
Neutrogena Comfort Balm
Al Rehab - Al Fares Perfume Oil
View attachment 18405
Sun is shining.
I added quite a lot of my Menthol Glycerine to the Lea cream in the bowl lather.
On the third application, the cooling sensation was wonderful.
Lovely smooth shave nicely finished off with the Menthol/Citrus splash.
Happy days.
I love that brush - must get one at some point....

MENTHOL MADNESS
SOTD Sun. 5/8/16
Prep: Noxzema Classic
PSO: RR Essential Oil of Lime
SS: TSD Ized SubZero Shave Stick
SB: Semogue 620 Boar
Razor: Pal Injecto-Matic
Blade: Schick Super Chromium
ASB: Stirling Glacial Lemon Chill
AS: Stirling Glacial Spearmint
Shower Soap Bar: Grandpa's Patchouli/Aloe
Cologne: Avant-Garde by Lanvin

Good morning guys. First shave this morning with my new to me Pal Injecto-Matic and what a wonderful shave it was! This razor is silky smooth and efficient beyond my other injectors and on par with my Schick adjustable in terms of aggression. Dolphin smooth after 3 passes with ease. I'm using it again tomorrow, it's that good. I would like to thank Karl G for tipping me off to it. Frozen face again today and loving it, what a great start to the day. Have a great day friends! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
SOTD 8/5/16

Hot Towel, Phoenix & Beau Spitfire, RazoRock Monster, Gillette Alumi-Tech, Gillette 7o'clock Yellow (1), Cold Towel

First outing of the soap bearing the name of an absolute legend of the skies, and boy does it deserve that name. I loaded the Tech with a particularly sharp blade to ensure the inherent mildness of the razor was reduced. I lathered up an absolute storm with Spitfire using the RazoRock Monster, and immediately felt like I was transported back to the early '40s (the 1940's swing music helped). The lather was rich, protective and slick, much like the kind of gentleman who would have been sipping the gin, wearing the leather and smoking the cigar that you can detect. The shave was very close, very safe and an absolute experience! Yes, this soap offers more than just a well scented, incredible shave. It can break the space/time continuum and catapult you back in time. Oh Spitfire, you are amazing!

upload_2016-5-8_13-29-11.png

Back
Top Bottom