S.O.T.D. Saturday 11 th June to Friday 17th June 2016

Gillette Slim + Astra SP
Simpson's Commodore X2
Palmolive stick
AS Old Spyce Wolfthorn scent
Slim+these brush and soap feature excellent as travel kit. Well, I'm at home actually, but my mind is miles away. In Guadalupe or Martinica...

f83874d84fa12998d2d5c2b7520df396.jpg

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

Tues 14th June

Omega s10065 synthetic
Williams Ice Blue Cream
Schick Type M Dial Adjustable
Schick NOS T/C Twin [ 4 ]
Alum Rub/Rinse Off
Williams Ice Blue Aqua Velva A/S Lotion

Again used the Schick Adjustable/Twin Blade combo , to see how it fared using a cream. A Previously used razor loaded with a Twin seemed to clog up and its performance somewhat lacking.

Need not have worried, the little brush whipped up a really rich lather in a flash. The shave was ultra smooth and comfortable , and the finish quite amazing, has to be my best shave with this razor. As "Fergiebilly' has often said, this razor is transformed when used with a Twin Blade. May not be the most pretty of razors but
it is extremely good at delivering great shaves.

IMG_0685.jpg

Tuesday 14th
Zenith TS506 Synthetic
Nivea Originals Cream
Bowl lathered
Ever Ready Natural Angle 'Featherweight'
GEM Stainless #3
Alum > Benjamins Bay Rum
Lacura Aq Cream Moisturiser
Al Rehab - Al Fares Perfume Oil - Dab
IMG_20160613_204832.jpg

Love the Featherweight. Two pass, sorted.

Economy software shave (or as @Fergiebilly would say - tight arsed)
Nivea cream - £1; Lacura - £1.99/500g; Al Fares - £1.79
Shows that you can save money!!! ;):D:p

SOTD June 14, 2016
This morning I decided to switch up my soaps and start using MWF again. I cut a piece of my puck and pressed it into an Old Spice mug. I had it in a 1 cup Pyrex container, but the container was quite full and I wanted some space to whip up a lather. The OS mug is just the ticket...I left about 3/4 of the mug empty, so I have lots of room to lather.
This Schick blade has been inconsistent. It has not been as smooth as others I have used. Even today it just didn't feel as comfortable. Its been 9 days since I last switched. I think tomorrow I will either switch to a DE or replace the blade.
This morning I also used MWF bath soap. It is as amazing as the shaving soap. Great product.
Pre: MWF bloom water
Razor: Schick Type G
Brush: Simpsons Special
Soap: MWF
J14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom