Closed Roll Up, Roll Up.... Blade Bazaar PIF!

Ok Guys,

I recieved the packet this morning, she certainly dont need any more derbys! - there are about 30 or so, next a load of what i think are israeli personnas because there is no marking on them, then a mix of all sorts from all over the globe!

Here's the rub, being fairly new to this I only have IP's or Derbys to add in, so i can either leave them out and pass it on or try and find some interesting blades to add in - all of the common sample pack ones are already there in healthy numbers so may need ebay time to find - depends on how quickly the next on the list wants the package.

Andy

Fitz linson said:
Ok Guys,

I recieved the packet this morning, she certainly dont need any more derbys! - there are about 30 or so, next a load of what i think are israeli personnas because there is no marking on them, then a mix of all sorts from all over the globe!

Here's the rub, being fairly new to this I only have IP's or Derbys to add in, so i can either leave them out and pass it on or try and find some interesting blades to add in - all of the common sample pack ones are already there in healthy numbers so may need ebay time to find - depends on how quickly the next on the list wants the package.

Andy

30 Derbys :D :D . Fitz, just take, for now. And dont put any more of those damn derby's in! There will come a time later for you to give. When you look in your bathroom and think, I HAVE NO MORE ROOM, WHERE AM I GOING TO STASH THAT ORDER I WILL BE GETTING TOMORROW? :lol: :lol: :lol:

49er said:
Fitz linson said:
Ok Guys,

Andy

30 Derbys :D :D . Fitz, just take, for now. And dont put any more of those damn derby's in! There will come a time later for you to give. When you look in your bathroom and think, I HAVE NO MORE ROOM, WHERE AM I GOING TO STASH THAT ORDER I WILL BE GETTING TOMORROW? :lol: :lol: :lol:

... or your SIGNIFICANT OTHER says
no more comes in until some of it goes out.

List to my knowledge is only

amnesia180
jon_hall

We need to get some of the other newbies on this list asap as otherwise i'll end up with 4000 packs of berbies...

lesed said:
lesed said:
Fitz Linson said:
Well I'm done - I think lesed is next up if you PM me your address i'll get the box in the post for you.

BTW I miss counted the Derbys, you can double my original figure!

PM received and replied to, thanks Fitz

Would the next person on the list please PM there address

PM sent :)
(Apologies for the delay, I've had a few days off work and that's where I get the tinterwebs!)

Can the next person PM me their address as I'll get these sent along fairly quickly :)

Boab said:
How many blades are left in the package?

I'll do a count of whats in and type when it gets to me. Think its at the local delivery office as i have a card to collect it (underpaid postage :icon_cry2: - unless thats for something else that is) which means i won't get the chance to collect until wednesday or saturday next week.

So it's

jon_hall
billyhoyle
shamreez

Billy, PM me your address in advance. Ta!

As Amnesia hasn't had it, what the feck have i got sitting in the postal delivery office wanting 12p underpaid plus their quid charge. Ah well will find out at the weekend.

Still waiting to receive the blades, but as soon as I do i'll add a few to the mix. The majority of my packs are open, but you'll still get to see a few of each!

Hi all,

I have received the blades today, I'm away from tomorrow until Friday so I will try and get this in the post tomorrow morning. Failing that, it'll definitely be over the weekend so the next in line should expect it by early next week.

There are plenty of blades in there to choose from and I've topped it up with a couple myself.

:)

What a great idea! Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far.

Back
Top Bottom