Closed Roll Up, Roll Up.... Blade Bazaar PIF!

Guys, and particularly Kondor, I dont want to put you off the principle of contributing, but right now this pif is for your benefit. So you can learn what blades you like and what you dont, and try derbys!

Then you can help others. So you dont return a favour. You Pass It Forward. PIF.

Enjoy

Arrived with me today, the list is as follows

Evvaa
pedro083
JasonK
Urban Hermit
Professor Blighty
Press
Dave
Kondor

Pedro, have pm'd you for your addy

Have taken a few I would like to try and added a few, still a very good selection there to try, thanks everyone :D

andyjreid said:
Evvaa, are there any super thins left in the pack or have they all gone?

Andy, I`ve got some Gillette super Thin Platinum, red box. If this is what you are looking for, PM your address and they`re in the post for you, Daz. ;)

Blades arrived with me today, plundered a few I had not tried, actually quite surprised at how many different ones were in there, also managed to find a few brands that were not.
Pm sent to jasonk for addy.

there is 34 diffrent brands now, and about 200 blades in total now. And before anyone gets excited I put the 2 packs of jewels in. :lol:

Hi! Is there still room on the list? :) I've been recently struggling with my feathers (despite of having had great shaves before), and wanted to give it a break with something different for a bit. Could probably throw some Derbys and Feathers in the mix too.

Helveticum said:
Hi! Is there still room on the list? :) I've been recently struggling with my feathers (despite of having had great shaves before), and wanted to give it a break with something different for a bit. Could probably throw some Derbys and Feathers in the mix too.

Right list as I see it to date. New lads worth a try and older may I add :hungrig

JasonK
Urban Hermit
Professor Blighty
Press
Dave
Kondor
Kev
Helveticum

Helveticum said:
Right list as I see it to date. New lads worth a try and older may I add :hungrig

JasonK
Urban Hermit
Professor Blighty
Press
Dave
Kondor
Kev
Helveticum

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
... many, many, many apologies are needed from me, as somehow I seem to have stepped on my detective...

I sent to Kev and have missed a bunch of you, and have absolutely no bloody clue as to how I could have missed FOUR!!! people, in one swift go.

As I was thinking I was about the bottom of a dead, or dying list of recipients, I guess it's a good thing I put in quite a few blades hoping a wider variety might entice more newbs and other folks to the chain...

Prof, you and and Kev had best chat to get the links re-alligned.

Again, my most profuse and sincere apologies, folks.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Urban Hermit said:
As I was thinking I was about the bottom of a dead, or dying list of recipients, I guess it's a good thing I put in quite a few blades hoping a wider variety might entice more newbs and other folks to the chain...

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Can you add me to the list?

(what do i need to do, i'm new to this PIF malarkey)

Fitz linson said:
Urban Hermit said:

Can you add me to the list?

(what do i need to do, i'm new to this PIF malarkey)

Nothing when it gets sent you just pick some out to try and then send it on to the next person

Back
Top Bottom