Rogues Gallery

Re: RE: Rogues Gallery

pugh-the-special-one said:
He's sadly now passed on last August, I now own a Bedlington Terrier, but I've always kept Terriers, working ones for many years.

Jamie.

Sorry to hear that. I have a red Lakeland, and just got one of his pups out of a border/Lakeland, although the bitch resembled a patterdale to me! Neither work, although I worked terriers in the lakes as youth! I also showed borders for a while.
[attachment=8153]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375736833440.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375736833440.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 65
thrifty said:
He's sadly now passed on last August, I now own a Bedlington Terrier, but I've always kept Terriers, working ones for many years.

Jamie.

Sorry to hear that. I have a red Lakeland, and just got one of his pups out of a border/Lakeland, although the bitch resembled a patterdale to me! Neither work, although I worked terriers in the lakes as youth! I also showed borders for a while.

Strangely enough now in my mid fifties I owned my first working terrier when I was 10, then every weekend for more than 30 years I kept and bred working terriers mostly for Foxes but the occasional day out ratting was always welcome especially with younger terriers, and looking at your Lakeland brought back some good memories, as I bred and worked Lakeland Terriers I picked them up from an old Cumbrian hill farmer many years ago while he was down hunting with a fox hound pack in Wales, his name was John Cowan from Bully House farm Embleton Cumbrian, he worked his Terriers with a few fell packs and bred some lovely looking dogs mine were black & tan.

Jamie.

After searching through my phone, I discovered I have very few photos of me! This is about the only respectable one. Sat outside the beer tent at the Galloway country fair last year! Please note the blue sky....in Scotland![attachment=8160]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375855354840.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375855354840.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 74
thrifty said:

Jamie.

Strangely enough now in my mid fifties I owned my first working terrier when I was 10, then every weekend for more than 30 years I kept and bred working terriers mostly for Foxes but the occasional day out ratting was always welcome especially with younger terriers, and looking at your Lakeland brought back some good memories, as I bred and worked Lakeland Terriers I picked them up from an old Cumbrian hill farmer many years ago while he was down hunting with a fox hound pack in Wales, his name was John Cowan from Bully House farm Embleton Cumbrian, he worked his Terriers with a few fell packs and bred some lovely looking dogs mine were black & tan.

Jamie.

My terrier is a Patterjack, black & tan and I wouldn't swap her for all the Proraso in Italy.
:angel:

This is myself (brown girl in the ring) with a few friends at a wedding in Thailand.

Nishy said:
This is myself (brown girl in the ring) with a few friends at a wedding in Thailand.

Strangely looking back on this my friend seems very pleased as to how I'm holding/caressing his stomach; best clear this up with the missus!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 120
Here's me having a go at exercise. I do this about twice a year!

dscf5984a.jpg

Jamie.

As we're exposing our fizzogs, how about a bit of subconscious - this morning in the early hours I dreamed that Jamie and myself (who have never met by the way) were out together when someone told us that Jamie's dog was dead. We carried it to a house to bury it in the front garden and whilst Jamie was away fetching tools to dig a grave, I was left hold the dog rigid in my arms. However, when I looked down, it was a little girl who came back to life and said that she had been shouting for help but no-one had heard her.

Quite a disturbing dream - it's easy to see where Jamie and his dog came into it, but as for the rest...

UKRob said:

Jamie.

As we're exposing our fizzogs, how about a bit of subconscious - this morning in the early hours I dreamed that Jamie and myself (who have never met by the way) were out together when someone told us that Jamie's dog was dead. We carried it to a house to bury it in the front garden and whilst Jamie was away fetching tools to dig a grave, I was left hold the dog rigid in my arms. However, when I looked down, it was a little girl who came back to life and said that she had been shouting for help but no-one had heard her.

Quite a disturbing dream - it's easy to see where Jamie and his dog came into it, but as for the rest...

Sounds nasty - I sometimes find the weirdness and sadness in some of my dreams/nightmares a bit concerning - can that stuff really be going through my mind?:huh::s

Back
Top Bottom