Rogues Gallery

isaiah53 said:
bigduncan said:
if you see me tell me your a tsr member and ill
sort some tickets out for the circus

cheers duncan :) id like that, ive always fancied seeing the circus of horrors.

I have seen them a couple of times in the past always a good show, I will try to catch them again if they are in the area on their next tour.

Is the Circus coming to Colchester Duncan?

6j3i.jpg

Count of Undolpho said:
I must admit I never considered the name - it was the very large nostril on your avatar that had me wondering. I expected Shrink to have larger breasts as another example.

:icon_lol:

Post of the thread, sir!

pugh-the-special-one said:
The first one was taken 10 years ago aged 45, and the second taken 50 years ago can you notice the difference.:icon_biggrin:

Jamie.

Thats a great looking dog Jamie.

Now if we are talking many years ago.

[attachment=8051]

Thats about 40 years ago, the ginger has long been either lost altogether or replaced with grey.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375084856.859216.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375084856.859216.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 84
I have a school photo of me and my twin wearing matching green trousers with a red patch on one knee, and a blue patch on the other. Christ knows what my parents were thinking!

The worst thing is I actually went to school with my (then future) girlfriend and was in her class in this photo, which was about 15 years ago when we were 6. I'd forgotten all about this gem until I'd started going out with her 12 years afterwards, and she pulled it out when we were round hers. Oh, the shame!

Re: RE: Rogues Gallery

pugh-the-special-one said:
The first one was taken 10 years ago aged 45, and the second taken 50 years ago can you notice the difference.:icon_biggrin:

Jamie.

Cracking looking terrier. Still keep them?

Back
Top Bottom