Rex Ambassador adjustable razor (01) comes with the Rex wood and leather storage / Travel case

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

For sale, my little used Rex Ambassador adjustable razor with Rex wood and leather travel case.
This razor is in a lovely condition and is a joy to shave with.
The travel case alone costs £80.00 but I am willing to sell both razor and case for the bargin price of £155.00 which includes recorded delivery to your UK address, I can post to Europe but the extra postage will put the price to £162.00
This is an 01 model (2019) which has had all of the improvements that Rex made to these razors.
All of the 155.00 will be going to the ongoing treatment of my beautiful dog Taz.
Please PM me should you be interested in buying or have any questions.
Thanks,
Paul.

Last edited:
Wow, would give my left nut for this lol Great price too knowing these cost around the £250 pound mark just for the razor and have wanted once since I first saw Tony's, anyhow student wages don't allow for these thigs, but I'm sure someone will snap this up at such an excellent price and for such a great cause
Is that a formal offer? Paul might accept a nut. I'm not sure what the sell on price of a nut is though ;)

Back
Top Bottom