4. ATG (TSR) *Complete*
5. semajohn (ATG) *With*
6. p.b (ATG)
7. ajc347 (TSR/ATG)
8. wooky114 (ATG/TSR)
9. Geofnay (TSR)
10. OrangeSport (TSR)
11. Gairdner (TSR)

Reluctantly, I shall have to ask to be taken off the passaround. When work gets silly (which will be ongoing for the next few months) I can't commit to much except work and, having shaved only twice in the last 3 weeks, I simply wouldn't do the razor justice. There's also the need to post results and the faff of keeping abreast of sending the razor on. I guess if I decide to buy it, I will. Ta for the opportunity though (y)

Reluctantly, I shall have to ask to be taken off the passaround. When work gets silly (which will be ongoing for the next few months) I can't commit to much except work and, having shaved only twice in the last 3 weeks, I simply wouldn't do the razor justice. There's also the need to post results and the faff of keeping abreast of sending the razor on. I guess if I decide to buy it, I will. Ta for the opportunity though (y)
No problem chap. I hope you find some respite from work soon.

1. Boycie83 (TSR/ATG) *Complete*
2. slapo (ATG/TSR) *Complete*
3. bagman (ATG) *Complete*
4. ATG (TSR) *Complete*
5. semajohn (ATG) *With*
6. p.b (ATG)
7. ajc347 (TSR/ATG)
8. wooky114 (ATG/TSR)
9. OrangeSport (TSR)
10. Gairdner (TSR)

1. Boycie83 (TSR/ATG) *Complete*
2. slapo (ATG/TSR) *Complete*
3. bagman (ATG) *Complete*
4. ATG (TSR) *Complete*
5. semajohn (ATG) *Complete*
6. p.b (ATG) *With*
7. ajc347 (TSR/ATG)
8. wooky114 (ATG/TSR)
9. OrangeSport (TSR)
10. Gairdner (TSR)

I sooo want one of these but I’ll have to use it a few times force before I can apply to Matron for release of funds from the ward petty cash. I keep telling her that razors aren’t petty but she won’t have it. Threatens me with caustic soda bowel cleansing if I get too excited. Honestly, ruddy women’s a menace!

Reactions: ATG
Back
Top Bottom