5. semajohn (ATG)
6. p.b (ATG)
7. ajc347 (TSR/ATG)
8. wooky114 (ATG/TSR)
9. Geofnay (TSR)
10. OrangeSport (TSR)
11. Gairdner (TSR)

Update from @bagman ATG:

I’m not a big fan of brass razors but this one is lovely. I wasn’t sure about the grip but it was always very sure in use.
My first shave was with an Astra SP and after people talked about a R89 threw it around my face with abandon! Big mistake, this is much more efficient than I imagined and I had several weepers and some irritation after a three pass shave.
next day i was more careful but still had razor rash. Third day was similar so I switched blades to a Gillette 7 O Clock Black.
This gave a better result but it still had a lot of “feedback” from the aftershave

I then had a superb shave with it on 3 1/2 days growth but going back to daily use for work is too much for my face.
it’s odd as I have one of Jonathan’s Titan’s and the Jupiter appears more aggressive to my face that that?
I used the same brush, an Alpha Outlaw with a G5C knot and Parmolive stick for every shave.
Thanks very much for the chance to try it out

1. Boycie83 (TSR/ATG) *Complete*
2. slapo (ATG/TSR) *Complete*
3. bagman (ATG) *Complete*
4. ATG (TSR) *With*
5. semajohn (ATG)
6. p.b (ATG)
7. ajc347 (TSR/ATG)
8. wooky114 (ATG/TSR)
9. Geofnay (TSR)
10. OrangeSport (TSR)
11. Gairdner (TSR)

If I get one, I’m taking a hacksaw to the bottom half inch of ‘andle. Not a fork ’andle, not Georg Friedrich Handel, Jupiter’s ‘andle. Aye. Bit o’ filing, various grits of w&d and a nice polish. Jobbed.

She’s a looker alright. Keeping her shiny I trust? None o’ this ‘patina’ malarkey…:rolleyes:

If I get one, I’m taking a hacksaw to the bottom half inch of ‘andle. Not a fork ’andle, not Georg Friedrich Handel, Jupiter’s ‘andle. Aye. Bit o’ filing, various grits of w&d and a nice polish. Jobbed.

She’s a looker alright. Keeping her shiny I trust? None o’ this ‘patina’ malarkey…:rolleyes:
Shiny is the only option for my den :cool:

Back
Top Bottom