Reccomend a moisturiser/aftershave balm???

Ok, so I would recommend any of the Shiseido for Men products. Clinique for Men is also great and perhaps not as "clinical" as Shiseido if that makes any sense. Oh yes, Neal's Yard have a great for men range that is all organic and stuff. That reminds me, I need to buy some more of their products.

Thanks for all the reccomendations. Since I ordered a few bits off Martin (Professor Blighty), I havent used anything but his shaving balsam.

Soothes well after shaving, and REALLY good moisturisation. Top stuff.

noobstu said:
Thanks for all the reccomendations. Since I ordered a few bits off Martin (Professor Blighty), I havent used anything but his shaving balsam.

Soothes well after shaving, and REALLY good moisturisation. Top stuff.
I use the profs universal balm with a fragrance i asked them to add great stuff imo but i still use other stuff nivea, sanex, l'oreal men expert too that's nice and not too expensive either.

In a word "No" I wouldn't just take an EDT and slosh it into a balm base, because I wouldn't know the percentages of oils to alcohol in the EDT, and they might not mix well with my own base. What I can do is make up a balm from scratch with the same or a similar scent structure to your own EDT. So for example, supposing you like an EDT which contains bergamot, lilacs and tobacco, then I could re-create that structure. It probably wouldn't smell exactly the same, but it would be a near miss, so to speak. Sorry, for rambling on, hope this answers your question.

Professor Blighty said:
In a word "No" I wouldn't just take an EDT and slosh it into a balm base, because I wouldn't know the percentages of oils to alcohol in the EDT, and they might not mix well with my own base. What I can do is make up a balm from scratch with the same or a similar scent structure to your own EDT. So for example, supposing you like an EDT which contains bergamot, lilacs and tobacco, then I could re-create that structure. It probably wouldn't smell exactly the same, but it would be a near miss, so to speak. Sorry, for rambling on, hope this answers your question.

He aint called "The Professor" for nothing! :p

It seems rather dull compared with the more exotic balms I've used from the more fashionable brands but this stuff is very good:

http://www.superdrug.com/wilkinson-sword/wilkinson-hydro-after-shave-balm/invt/219425/

It's a soothing balm, great moisturiser and cheap.

Back
Top Bottom