Razor lending pool

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
LeJog 2022 Finisher
This was touted on CONUK but I don't know if it got off the ground?
Would anyone see the value in starting something similar here?
Maybe it would help if we had a bit of a job lot auction purchase to get the ball rolling so to speak, give us a bit of stock to play with.

I'm happy to administer any job lot buying and handle the postage, money. I'm good for razors at the mo so have no interest in any myself but willing to help out.

Let me know if you see any large job lots

I have some razors I can lend out and will post details when I can collate the info.

Cheers

Ollie

Ollie lent me a razor and Hando and I loaned each other razors; I'm not sure if anyone else made use of it though. I think it's a good idea. When I have the time I'll list the ones available for a test drive.

as Magic said, he and i had a happy loaning period and i also lent antdad my Slant.

i think this was/is a good idea

some people might have issues with cleanliness but i soak mine in sterilising solution before sending and on receipt regardless, just to be on the safe side.

like Rik says if people are still interested i'll post a list of got and want to try.

Tony will add his tuppence to this as it was his baby to start with

looks like it might be a goer I can set up a section for it if needed.

I also made use of this getting the loan of a Red SS from Tony and reciprocating with a Tech.
Razor Lending Pool - excellent idea - rather like a subscription library for razors.

Join the Razor Lending Consortium Social Group on B&B they got some great razors there. :lol:

Sure why not... post what you want with what you are willing to lend.

Usual rules apply. If you are willing to lend without receiving then the recipient should cover postage or the equivalent.

I have an Aluminium Handled HD Rocket on offer...I'm looking for a non adjustable that has a blade gap that is an equivalent of a 4 - 5 on a Super/Slim. The Rocket is about a 6.

I have some razors that I will lend out they are

C1 Gillette TTO "Flare Tip"

I am not intrested in borrowing any in return as I only use straight now and I have got way too many of them to keep me busy.
If you want any of these razors PM me with your address and I will send them out to you ASAP.

Exile

I would like to try the slim Exile.
I was thinking about putting a calendar app on here where you can keep track of where the pool razors are, think it would be of any use?

Hi Boab send me your address and I will send you the slim out. Going to have to find a box that it fits into so it wont get damaged in the post.
A calander for where the razors are going is a good idea. I only ahve a few so I should be able to keep track of the ones I have out but for the group in general it would work very well i think.
Exile

Boab said:
I would like to try the slim Exile.
I was thinking about putting a calendar app on here where you can keep track of where the pool razors are, think it would be of any use?

GREAT IDEA!

Remember this idea?

I am going to try and resurrect it and will kick off by offering two razors :

Merkur 12C
Gillette HD Rocket

If you want to take part by offering something for loaners then please reply and we can compile a list.

Back
Top Bottom