Razor Clearout!

I have made a decision to now stick to only two razors! My EJ DE87 and my Gillette slim.

So these few have to go.

Ever Ready's in chrome or bronze, both superb condition, £5 each BOTH SOLD
100 SE blades in box from Connought for the above £5 SOLD
Fusion Proglide with one unused cartridge £5

Rolls Razor Imperial No2 in brilliant condition for its year, all working correctly, with blade case, spare blade, spare handle, and boxed. £7 SOLD

All prices include UK delivery

Sorry about the pic quality, I'm no photographer!

Martin

Attachments

• razors 001.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 209
  • razors 002.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 208
  • razors 005.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 208
PM sent re One Ever Ready & the SE blades. I also included the Rolls, however am happy to withdraw offer on the Roller in favour of 49r as I already have one & this would have been a spare.

JohnnyO. :D /

JohnnyO said:
PM sent re One Ever Ready & the SE blades. I also included the Rolls, however am happy to withdraw offer on the Roller in favour of 49r as I already have one & this would have been a spare.

JohnnyO. :D /
you are a gentleman!

FrenchBlade said:
sunburyboy93 said:
Max I always see these at car boots for a pound or two. If you can wait three or four weeks I will send you one for free
Steve :D

PM sent!

Max

I have one but the stone is broken in 2 - apart from that it seems OK to my uneducated eye. I have no idea what shipping to France is but I won't use it so you are welcome to it if you wish Max.

You may prefer to wait for Steve to come up with the diamod encrusted platinum model so I will not be offended if you decline.

Keith

Back
Top Bottom