Rate The Last Film You Watched

Re-watched one of my favorite Vampire movies -The Breed from 2001.
Sure it's a bit camp/b-moviesque but it has a great storyline and I find it highly entertaining.

11i0ob9.jpg

Trailer:

Watched two films last night with the wife:

1) Bronson - very well put together film, I like the disjointed style of presentation, and Tom Hardy can certainly play a tapped character well.
2) The Green Mile - classic film, never fails to entertain and please, especially the downward spiral of Percy Wetmore.

Foxcatcher - Steve Carrell is great, film wasn't as good as him or even Mark Ruffalo.

Try getting your hands on ESPNs 'The Prince of Pennsylvania' from their 30 for 30 series

"An exploration of the turbulent relationship between Olympic wrestling brothers Mark and Dave Schultz and their eccentric benefactor, John du Pont, culminating in the murder of Dave by du Pont."

If you found the movie anyway interesting you'll enjoy this documentary even more

Hiya,

Seeing as how it's Thanksgiving tomorrow I will tip you Limeys and other foreigners off about a lovely Turkey Time movie, featuring lovable turkeys!

When I was a kid it would be run on TV just before the annual Wizard of Oz showing and the whole family would be captivated. Better than the best Disney flick for sure.

Anyway, don't let the name fool you....it's an inside joke sorta thing. Movie is as harmless as a cute puppy and is called Blood Freak. I know, the title is a little severe.

Some good youtube trailers on that Holiday Classic.

Watched "John dies at the end". I really wanted to like it as it was recommended to me by a friend but I got real bored about 25 mins into it and then semi-watched the rest of it whilst doing other stuff.

Check out the trailer below....I think maybe I should re-watch smoking some medicinals...

Last edited:
I feel as if I enjoyed this movie more than I should have...I mean the plot was a mess and the two leading roles were held by Channing Tatum and Mila Kunis..

It was a fun watch for the action scenes and the good looking Sci-Fi....and Mila... :)

10645299_866343753383672_4201661985976529668_n.png

Back
Top Bottom