Putting Your Foot In It

Great posts chaps! Glad I'm not the only one here who messes up sometimes. Just remembered another one.

Many years ago I was walking through the middle of Nottingham and two people (male and female) came up to me and said hello. It was raining and they had hoods on but their faces were quite visible. I looked at them blankly and after a moment all I could say was "Who are you?" They then looked at me like I was a complete knob and told me. Turns out I'd been at college with them for last year and even snogged the girl on a couple of occasions. I felt incredibly stupid!!* :? :oops:

I do have a problem with faces though. When I watch films I hardly ever recognise an actor if they look a bit different from another role I've seen them in. Even with friends and acquaintances I still don't always recognise people straight away. I bumped in to a neighbour in the post office the other day and it was a good two minutes chatting before I twigged exactly who she was! :oops:

*Perhaps I am?! :eek:

All im going to say is, when I was about 20-22 I had a huge crush on a girl called Jen but it was just a crush, however I had also started seeing a girl called Gemma. Lost count of the amount of times I had to say that I liked to call her "Gem" :oops:

Back
Top Bottom