Professor Blighty's Harlequin aftershave lotion

If you like flowery you're just going to love Blueberry or Grape Anthony. All the same benefits of the witch hazel, but with a lingering scent which my wife has dictated is to be my "signature" scent.
& I'll bet that Martin even has a carefully selected brand of upmarket tea bags for sending out to customers of proven taste & discrimination !

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

JohnnyO said:
I'll bet that Martin even has a carefully selected brand of upmarket tea bags for sending out to customers of proven taste & discrimination !
JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

I should not be in the least bit surprised - he seems a classy sort of fellow!

Just used harlequin A/S for the first time. Loved it. Can really describe the scent, a little like love heart sweets(but much nicer). Have had 3 nice comments already.....only put it on half an hour ago.

I Have just orderd the Harleguin aftershave and shaving soap i have heard good things about the harleguin product.So im looking forward very mutch to trying the new product well for me i have never tryed professor blighty,s products before so im very keen for my delivery.

Love all the Profs products. I always forget to PM him instead of Ebay. Just ordered the Shave Oil and a sandalwood formula 31 aftershave. I am waiting for the red ginger aftershave to be ready again. Order any of his products and you will not regret it.

The Geordie Shaver said:
I liked the Harlequin aftershave and soap that much I asked Martin to do me a Harlequin cologne to compliment the set , lovely stuff , I cant get enough of it
Regards
Derrick

Now that sounds like a plan!

Back
Top Bottom