Professor Blighty's Harlequin aftershave lotion

Just received some Harlequin aftershave lotion from the prof today......It's the first time I have used some of Martins stuff after reading all the great reviews on TSR.... I was not disappointed, I got the Harlequin in the witch Hazel version and used it today, no burn, skin feels soft and moisturised & the fragrance is fantastic. I also got some balm & a shaving soap in the Harlequin range, will be trying those tomorrow. All in all I love the Prof's stuff, coupled with an explanatory letter on the best way to use the soap & the swift despatch of the goods & excellent service, the prof's stuff is an absolute must try & bargain to boot !!
::icon_smile:

Jason1wood said:
Where will I find his site? Have noticed a few sellers around here but I don't know who they are and what sites they are associated to.

He's on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p4712.m570.l1313&_nkw=Professor+Blighty&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Dipesh said:
Best to drop Martin a PM with what your after rather than eBay.

Agreed. I PM Martin with all of my orders and his speed of despatch is excellent, along with the quality of his products.

Incidentally, I also went with Harlequin for my first fragrance and INStantly fell in love with it.

The balm is absolutlely unreal for the money. Best aftershave balm/moisturiser Ive ever used, and the price is superb. Screw you Clinique/Clarins etc!

I've tried the grapewood shaving soap and the balm. I was surprised how easy and cushioning the lather is, especially as I'm useless at lathering soaps. The balm replaces all my previous balms as it cools and moisturizes really well. I will still use Proraso pre and post shave cream but not as often.

balidey said:
I want to jump on this band wagon. Just sent Martin a PM

Good luck...problem is that you will be spoilt for choice. I had ordered about 8 things from the prof and I struggle to decide which to use..but love em all so its all good...not tried harlequin yet.

Addendum: The next day.

Picked up a huge jiffy bag at the Post Office which contained the Harlequin A/S plus more packing and a note with a teabag stapled to it inviting me to have a cuppa while "trying on" the product - how perfectly charming.
Shaved - Supermax in Merk O/C HD, C&S Oxford & Cambridge applied with a New Forest two-band badger. - equally charming.
Applied microscopic amount of A/S - lovely and soothing, and how nice to use an A/S that warms rather than stings - how very civilised.
Odour - the witch hazel declares itself strongly but soon dissipates, but not so the Lemony fragrance.
I was somewhat unprepared, being a Cologney, Floraly sort of chap for the massive Lemon hit, but this soon simmered down to an agreeable level and I am getting used to it.
It is new, challenging and different, but I am glad I bought it :)

Back
Top Bottom