Pre-Shave/Exfoliating Soap

antdad said:
...don't leave me here Vinny I did my best FFS.

Nah, I'm just tricking.

I need to hang round here to restore the testosterone balance of the board otherwise the next thread will be;

1. What is your favourite knitting pattern?
2. Which is the cutest breed of cat?
3. How do you make your nail varnish last longer?

Now, I'm just going to have a scratch and a can of Stella.

Briallen said:

Hmm - where I was born and raised only women drank lager.

Ooooh!

Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg

Too much info now Naval / A ......................... You realise I'll have to restore my testosterone levels by splashing on inordinate quantities of manly Brut in even more excessive quantities than usual to recover from the sight of that bag.

JohnnyO :lol:

I expect that Vinnie (Not Joe) will by now be setting his face on fire to cool it down after gently massaging in his usual carbolic Hi - Strength skin irritating after shave annoyer !

JohnnyO. ;)

antdad said:
WTF do you carry in that thing K, all your moisturisers?
You guys are right, it still doesn't sound too right to me either, sometimes. It's a lovely bag, though, and it's different but stylish - thus the reason for me buying it.
And I have no regrets, even though I paid £1,500 for it.

For daily commute to work I carry 2 phones and their chargers, my technical stamp, business cards, a leather wallet for fountain pens, my Zegna leather passport/cards holder, tissues, a Canon G10 with a second battery, USB stick, my wallet and coins holder, a pocket size Moleskine address ('black') book, my 2010 diary (A5 size) and a digital dictionary.

When I fly long-haul, it's all the above plus a book I guess.

cxds.jpg

I have strong faith I won't be driving a RAV4 or MX-5 after my current Mazda 6 Station Wagon...

joe mcclaine said:
antdad said:
...don't leave me here Vinny I did my best FFS.

Nah, I'm just tricking.

I need to hang round here to restore the testosterone balance of the board otherwise the next thread will be;

1. What is your favourite knitting pattern?
2. Which is the cutest breed of cat?
3. How do you make your nail varnish last longer?

1. Aaron
2. Seal point Persian
3. 1 step too far :hungrig

Back
Top Bottom