Pre-Shave/Exfoliating Soap

joe mcclaine said:
antdad said:
...don't leave me here Vinny I did my best FFS.

Nah, I'm just tricking.

I need to hang round here to restore the testosterone balance of the board otherwise the next thread will be;

1. What is your favourite knitting pattern?
2. Which is the cutest breed of cat?
3. How do you make your nail varnish last longer?

Now, I'm just going to have a scratch and a can of Stella.

And then jump into your PJ's while you settle down for an episode of Glee? :lol:

Skin Glider said:
I have been using for years a nice home made Exfoliater

ground (Old coffee grinder) rice mixed with a very mild face wash. A good old scrub once a week and a icy cold rinse really leaves my skin feeling amazing. The dead skin is all removed and my skin breathes so much better. Works a treat all over pre sun .I tan better as the skin is really clean.

try it and see what you think

How can you do this to us thought this was forgotten. !!!

joe mcclaine wrote:

antdad wrote:...don't leave me here Vinny I did my best FFS.

Nah, I'm just tricking.

I need to hang round here to restore the testosterone balance of the board otherwise the next thread will be;

1. What is your favourite knitting pattern?
2. Which is the cutest breed of cat?
3. How do you make your nail varnish last longer?

Now, I'm just going to have a scratch and a can of Stella.

1. Aaron
2. Seal point Persian
3. 1 step too far :hungrig

Skin Glider said:

ground (Old coffee grinder) rice mixed with a very mild face wash. A good old scrub once a week and a icy cold rinse really leaves my skin feeling amazing. The dead skin is all removed and my skin breathes so much better. Works a treat all over pre sun .I tan better as the skin is really clean.

Noted.

I've always thought it daft to use a shaving brush like a scrubbing brush to exfoliate the skin. Surely if we need to exfoliate we should do the whole of our faces with a product fit for purpose. Plenty on the shelves in the supermarket or chemists.

Skin Glider said:

This sounds like Dermalogica's face scrub product. It's nice (I've tried the wife's) but I reckon your version is a whole lot cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom