Post your watches

balidey said:
Yay, I can finally post in this thread.
I've not worn a watch for approx 10 years. Up until then I would not be able to leave the house without one. But being watch-less was really liberating.
But you lot of enablers have persuaded me to look at watches.
I'd decided on a Seiko automatic divers watch.
Fellow member on here has just sold me a really nice Seiko SKX007.
Here she is...

with razor, naturally.
And what a weight. Having been used to not wearing one to adding a big chunk of steel is a very noticeable change. Just hope I like it.

The watch is beautiful. Although I am not 100% sure on the strap. And now I have seen about 6 or so different ones I like, also all suggestions from on TSR.

Can't go wrong with a Seiko dive watch. superb value.

two decent seiko automatics off the bay
1989 seiko automatic
2007 seiko 5 automatic

combined about £55 the pair bargain

there are always nice cheap seiko autos on there but i wont risk th eones from india

9FC61F17-A7B3-480D-9E7D-EAC53AC59E76-2789-000001E16D77F3C7_zps19ef831b.jpg

26c07m.jpg

(stock photo)

I picked my Accutron 26C07 up from a US clearance site...£72 including import fees.
Quite a decent movement ETA E20.321 which is used in quite a few high end watches, and I'm unlikely to see another in this country.

The only downside is the stupid lug style, so you can't throw another band on it easily.

That reminds me, another watch in my collection Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 16.
I love Tag Heuer designs and now they are going back to in house movements I can feel another wallet busting purchase coming on, perhaps the 300 SLR:s

Al H said:
Nice

Acquired a nice g10 today

Thanks, that looks like a nice watch.

I've never really been "into" watches, but I've just spent a couple of hours looking at various forums and I think it might be the beginning of a slippery slope.....

Just when I was curbing my RAD.

Standard military issue mate, acquired no Qs asked

This is an older version with no date which I prefer will just change the G10 strap for a more colourful one

I am not a collector of watches I just like looking at them so this page is very entertaining for me. I have warned to the military style watches more of late. I tend to go for metal straps but these military ones are quite nice. That and I have a;always had a hankering for a Grad Seiko.

having sold my brothers seiko skx007 to balidey
i really liked the black bezel and dial
so i have bought one
was'nt to keen on the rubber strap so have replaced it with a tungchoy super engineering 2 bracelet weighing a nice 131 grams
a couple of pics with my seiko pepsi skx 009
this also has a tungchoy bracelet
this one is a super jubilee weighing in at 81 grams [attachment=7658][attachment=7659]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371753475.116307.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371753475.116307.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 103
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371753487.966474.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371753487.966474.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 109
its my brothers fault
i liked the 007,so i bought 1 its not that i need it !!!
but i liked the look, seems different in all black
but the rubber straps are bloody awful imho
tungchoy make great braclets
wjean on ebay alsonhave some nice ones as well but the tungchoy bracelets are heavier

glad you like the watch
my brother,i think is regretting selling it now as he has just seen mine with the chunky bracelet

Back
Top Bottom