Post your watches

Time Factor watches for me, any day.

ETA or Miyota movements, German cases and bracelets (by Kemner and Fricker), all assembled and hand-finished in England.

For English watches check this guy out: http://www.robertloomes.com/

Had a brief chat at this year's SalonQP. Very, very nice watches...

Bremont is also an interesting brand, if somewhat less "classic".

I got fed up with not being able to clearly see the hands on one of my Eco Drives, only due to my age related poor eye sight, ( first on left). That's off on to Ebay.

[attachment=6274]

And replaced by this after a shopping trip this morning.

[attachment=6275]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356793912.210359.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356793912.210359.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 57
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356793975.488790.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356793975.488790.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 108
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356794053.043114.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356794053.043114.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 129
treated myself to one of these:

823505d1347873949-opinions-pulsar-orange-dial-670362d1333492306-recommendations-military-pilot-style-automatic-6-wrist-black-dial-img_1336.jpg

And also one of these:

citizen-ecodrive.jpg

I like military styled watches and not having to worry about the battery appeals to me

not keen on the strap as it is leather backed, i may change it to one of these :

32069d1ab1c5db1b699355528de6b9ae.jpg

and as an everyday watch to wear at work i got one of these, as they do get banged and scraped in my work environment :

W-214HC-1AVEF-b.jpg

I love the look of NATO straps and military straps for casual watches, and have a selection for my Orange Monster and Sub. Unfortunately I just do not find them comfortable.

Shame, as the NATO straps do protect well against spring bar failure too.

PM me your address if you want, and I'll send them over. They are hardly worn (and are unlikely to get worn by me).

Yay, I can finally post in this thread.
I've not worn a watch for approx 10 years. Up until then I would not be able to leave the house without one. But being watch-less was really liberating.
But you lot of enablers have persuaded me to look at watches.
I'd decided on a Seiko automatic divers watch.
Fellow member on here has just sold me a really nice Seiko SKX007.
Here she is...
[attachment=7463]
with razor, naturally.
And what a weight. Having been used to not wearing one to adding a big chunk of steel is a very noticeable change. Just hope I like it.

The watch is beautiful. Although I am not 100% sure on the strap. And now I have seen about 6 or so different ones I like, also all suggestions from on TSR.

Attachments

• seiko.JPG
    seiko.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 114
[attachment=7466]Here's two of mine - they weren't too expensive - the Chrono was £200 and the other was £80 but theyre rarer than hen's teeth these days - and OMG they are rock solid.

I bought one in 2003 and then looked for 8 full years to find the chronograph version one i learnt there were also a few of them about. I'd never box them and leave them on a shelf - these watches work for me and have been in some pretty sticky situations but I never have to worry about them.

Citizen Promaster Blue Eagles - both are automatics - I love em!

Here is my watch. It is made by H. Moser & Cie. It is their Monard 343.505-013 in rose gold. The one on their website has a brown alligator strap whereas I have the black one witha rose gold buckle.

The watch was a gift from my eldest son for my 50th birthday and I wouldn't part with it for anything! I couldn't possibly afford to replace it!

[attachment=7471]

David

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 121
davidb said:
Here is my watch. It is made by H. Moser & Cie. It is their Monard 343.505-013 in rose gold. The one on their website has a brown alligator strap whereas I have the black one witha rose gold buckle.

The watch was a gift from my eldest son for my 50th birthday and I wouldn't part with it for anything! I couldn't possibly afford to replace it!

David

Wow David, that's beautiful and understated.

All I need is to find myself a loving, well-to-do son ;)

davidb said:

David

Fantastic watch. You have a very generous son (who seems to have rather good taste too)!

Back
Top Bottom