Post your watches

Here's my latest :)

npo3a.jpg

And on a leather strap

lpo3a.jpg

@missingskin - yeah, I kinda fell into the whole CW thing having heard about them on a Radio 4 programme a few years back... Bought the yellow Tri-Tech in the sales for less than 200 notes. I only wanted a daily beater, so it was a bargain. Wanted a reasonably priced stainless steel watch, and the Limited Edition C60 came along... Tbf, the blue colour riffs on the Seamaster (sorry, it's an homage *cough*), but I have a black-face so I was very happy to get myself on the list to bag one. Should have it tomorrow as I missed the post today...

@ChrisC - that sir, is a watch. Probably my current favourite watch, and I would love to own one. Enjoy it in good health!

Jamies said:
I think it's a personal thing, but I believe a mans watch should be the size of a paving slab and be able to deflect a speeding bullet or punch, something akin to Captain America's shield:icon_lol:

Maybe I'll get there eventually, but so far I've been quite minimalist-ish in accessories (and many other things) :)
Well, rationality is on my cv..

$(KGrHqV,!g8E9n3J8V)NBP,2jhizhw~~60_12.JPG

Not actually my watch but i was browsing ebay the other day and saw this as you do.
99p. starting price thinks to myself that looks nice cool understated much like myself.

so on the watch list it goes who knows may go for a tenner how wrong was i threedays to go one hundred and seventeen pounds.
According to wikipeda a top quality swiss watch oh well maybee some day. :s

tuftey said:
$(KGrHqV,!g8E9n3J8V)NBP,2jhizhw~~60_12.JPG

Not actually my watch but i was browsing ebay the other day and saw this as you do.
99p. starting price thinks to myself that looks nice cool understated much like myself.

so on the watch list it goes who knows may go for a tenner how wrong was i threedays to go one hundred and seventeen pounds.
According to wikipeda a top quality swiss watch oh well maybee some day. :s

I've got a couple of ORIS - one is actually away getting repaired at the moment as it suddenly took it upon itself to start gaining about 10mins an hour :icon_cry2:

The one in the piccie is indeed rather nice - retro and understated but I need all my money for razors!

Latest acquisition (mid/end Feb '12), an IWC Da Vinci Chrono Laureus LE, #907/1000, purchased duty-free in South Korea. My first IWC, a truly lovely wristwatch.

IWC_box.jpg

lwwpccx.jpg

wqasew.jpg

DV_4.jpg

DV_5.jpg

Da_Vinci_Laureus.jpg

UKRob said:
stevec said:
Precista PRS18A

P1280004.jpg

Stevec - you obviously don't hone your own razors.
:icon_cheesygrin:

i do, but i only have the 2 and they don't get used that much!

my usual arm hair test is with the blade "floating" above the skin to see if it catches the hair, other than that, most of my knives are tested on the hairy patch on the back of my thumb!!!

steve

Loving the watches on here gents.

ChrisC - thats a great watch - always wanted an Omega
Missingskin - As the Omegas are probably out of my price range, I've been looking at the Chris Ward watches, very nice!

[attachment=4864]Steinhart Ocean 1. I know it looks like a Rolex Submariner but it costs a lot less and still gives Swiss movement and German engineering. Though if I'm ever at 1000 feet I an seriously lost.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337447472326.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337447472326.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 146
Back
Top Bottom