PIF (the magic dragon?)

Hey up!

This PIF is open to any active member who has made several posts (so no new accounts with no posts). Although I think the items will have more appeal to newbies than old hands! They must live in the UK and postage will be included.

I will leave it open until next Sunday evening to give anyone interested a chance to enter, then the names will be put in a hat and drawn by a suitable dignitary (probably SWMBO, although the dog is always a stand by). I will then attempt to find a Post Office (apparently our local one closed a couple of weeks ago, so it will be a voyage of discovery!)

As usual in these things, please follow the standard format in your response if you are interested -

1. Username
2. Username
etc, etc

Now to the contents -

E09169FD-559A-46FD-8587-3B65607DD37C.jpeg

The box will contain -

Brush - Omega Pro 49 boar
Razor 1 - Qshave adjustable (Merkur Futur clone)
Razor 2 - Lord L6
Soap - Wilkinson Sword shaving soap bowl
Plus Assorted razor blades and some styptic matches

The brush has had good reviews, I find it a bit big but others do not. The Futur clone is a great razor, it can be quite mild on it’s lower settings or aggressive if that’s what you want, I find I prefer fixed razors. The soap gives an excellent lather with a light, fresh scent and it’s only been used about 4 times. The Lord razor is a classic, mild and light, it’s a 3 piece, which I find tricky sometimes. The matches are to stem the blood caused by the selection of blades, some being sharper than others!

Thanks for reading this, I hope someone finds some of the items interesting and/or useful.
Good luck to all who enter.

Ken

respectfully not in but very generous, well done, sir. good luck to all who enter.

both fantastic shaving razors and a great performance brush. get some post shave and that's all someone would need to get great shaves for a long time and even experiment with blades and aggression levels, nevermind just starting them out.

Hey up!

This PIF is open to any active member who has made several posts (so no new accounts with no posts). Although I think the items will have more appeal to newbies than old hands! They must live in the UK and postage will be included.

I will leave it open until next Sunday evening to give anyone interested a chance to enter, then the names will be put in a hat and drawn by a suitable dignitary (probably SWMBO, although the dog is always a stand by). I will then attempt to find a Post Office (apparently our local one closed a couple of weeks ago, so it will be a voyage of discovery!)

As usual in these things, please follow the standard format in your response if you are interested -

1. Username
2. Username
etc, etc

Now to the contents -

View attachment 119609

The box will contain -

Brush - Omega Pro 49 boar
Razor 1 - Qshave adjustable (Merkur Futur clone)
Razor 2 - Lord L6
Soap - Wilkinson Sword shaving soap bowl
Plus Assorted razor blades and some styptic matches

The brush has had good reviews, I find it a bit big but others do not. The Futur clone is a great razor, it can be quite mild on it’s lower settings or aggressive if that’s what you want, I find I prefer fixed razors. The soap gives an excellent lather with a light, fresh scent and it’s only been used about 4 times. The Lord razor is a classic, mild and light, it’s a 3 piece, which I find tricky sometimes. The matches are to stem the blood caused by the selection of blades, some being sharper than others!

Thanks for reading this, I hope someone finds some of the items interesting and/or useful.
Good luck to all who enter.

Ken
I don't think there is much point in prolonging this - so can we consider it closed (I'll put everything back in my cupboard for the time being).
So how do I get rid of it? Delete it perhaps? Or does it time out?

Back
Top Bottom