PIF: Proraso pre/post LARGE

Bought originally as the 500ml tub.

I have used perhaps 40% of it, mostly as pre during shower, still strong scent, been stored in the fridge :)icon_lol:) when not used.

Tub that houses the cream now is approximately 337 grams gross weight (plastic tub and content).

I only ask for £5 to cover p&p to UK or E.U. 'signed for' - no option for standard mail shipment at this size of package (PayPal please, fees on me).

I'll let this run for a day or so for people to see it, please indicate interest here or via PM and then I'll try to let the blind date randomly choose one of you fellas to have it.

R0012439.jpg

N_Architect said:
Bought originally as the 500ml tub.

I have used perhaps 40% of it, mostly as pre during shower, still strong scent, been stored in the fridge :)icon_lol:) when not used.

Tub that houses the cream now is approximately 337 grams gross weight (plastic tub and content).

I only ask for £5 to cover p&p to UK or E.U. 'signed for' - no option for standard mail shipment at this size of package (PayPal please, fees on me).

I'll let this run for a day or so for people to see it, please indicate interest here or via PM and then I'll try to let the blind date randomly choose one of you fellas to have it.

R0012439.jpg

Good Evening Konstantinos! I hope you'll forgive me, but my curiosity forces me to ask: what purpose do the cotton buds and the matches in your photo serve? Is it perhaps the Turkish technique I've heard about for burning of stray hairs around the ears and upper face?

Cheers!

Cotton buds: normal use, as intended, clean ears after shower.

Box of matches: light one each time I visit the restroom, assists quite well in removing odors; throw in the toilet straight after being lit and burnt. Got the trick from an ex ship captain, when I was working at his consulting co. in Greece back in 2003-2004.

N_Architect said:
Cotton buds: normal use, as intended, clean ears after shower.

Box of matches: light one each time I visit the restroom, assists quite well in removing odors; throw in the toilet straight after being lit and burnt. Got the trick from an ex ship captain, when I was working at his consulting co. in Greece back in 2003-2004.

Ha!:icon_lol: Thanks Konstantinos!

The Proraso will go to Dave.

As we had two people here for this and in order not to leave anyone unhappy, Helveticum will automatically get one of the next items to be PIFed. :idea:

N_Architect said:
The Proraso will go to Dave.

As we had two people here for this and in order not to leave anyone unhappy, Helveticum will automatically get one of the next items to be PIFed. :idea:

Thanks Konstantinos, much appreciated
buddy%20beer.gif

Back
Top Bottom