Personality online and offline

Born on a Wednesday and with a frown on my face, I also have my own personal black cloud that i take everywhere - at least that's what my mother says about me. :|

My wife just thinks i am a miserable bastard.

Of course they are both wrong. I am a narcissistic egomaniac.

I do not come across as overly friendly and can seem to be standoffish in real life, but this is because i am quiet and quite shy. I tend to have a small group of good friends and a lot of acquaintances (like most people in the forces, as we move around so much).

That said, i try to be helpful and fair minded and on this forum at least, sociable.

now, if you will excuse me - i need a hug.

cheese_dave said:
I could turn this around and ask you to tell me what sort of a person you think I am, and I'll tell you if you're wrong.

Which you will be.

I think you are the sort of person that works for bank and like Rush, computer games, cooking, holidaying in Canada and have a slightly odd attraction to animated female characters?

antdad said:
cheese_dave said:
I could turn this around and ask you to tell me what sort of a person you think I am, and I'll tell you if you're wrong.

Which you will be.

I think you are the sort of person that works for bank and like Rush, computer games, cooking, holidaying in Canada and have a slightly odd attraction to animated female characters?
See there was a perfect opportunity for you to say, "I think you'll be a really lovely bloke with a nice personality and also hung like a donkey", and I'd have had to say "you're wrong".

There's nothing wrong with being attracted to animated female characters. Tell me Daphne from Scoobie Doo wasn't hot.

How about a little needy, hung like an acorn and attracted to animated female animals?

pa564047_175x175.jpg

cheese_dave said:
antdad said:
cheese_dave said:

Which you will be.
Yeah she's hot , but who are we kidding she's never leaving Fred

See there was a perfect opportunity for you to say, "I think you'll be a really lovely bloke with a nice personality and also hung like a donkey", and I'd have had to say "you're wrong".

There's nothing wrong with being attracted to animated female characters. Tell me Daphne from Scoobie Doo wasn't hot.

But scooby would do anything for a scooby snack

Yeah, Daphne was a tranny and clearly in denial by hanging with Freddie, Velma had a rack all right but as she was the bull in the relationship so it was wasted.

Back
Top Bottom