Penhaligons To Trade...COMPLETED...

Hi Everybody.
I have three Penhaligons items to trade,ideally as one lot,Firstly,Racquets shave cream,used only three times,this cream like all Penhaligons creams whips up easily into mounds of thick cream from only a small amount,Secondly,a nearly full bottle of Racquets Cologne,as can be seen in the picture, and lastly a nearly full tin of Racquets Talcum Powder.
The cream is now discontinued so this may be the only chance you get to try it.
I am looking to trade for Trumpers creams and or aftershaves,the only thing i'm not keen on is Trumpers Sandalwood Cream and i already have Trumpers lime Aftershave.
Or any Art Of Shaving creams.
If there's any interest then please get in touch.

Dave.

Attachments

• Racquets.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 101
Hiya,

I gotta say I was tempted to ask about splitting up the shaving cream, although I like the cologne as well. That cream though.......whew. Can't tell you how many brands I've used in the past, but it's a lot and includes some high end ones like CF and AdP for example. That old Penhalions stuff is just the best as far as lather feel and looks goes. Performance is excellent, and post shave skin care is quite good.

Couple years ago I was lucky enough to find two NIB tubes for a very good price. I have one left, and those are very tough to come by. Probably the easiest cream to lather, and the results is very thick and luxurious. Seriously.

For those of you who haven't huffed Racquets before, it's a true 'barbershop' fragrance. It's got a bit of that powdery talc thing going on, presented in a very sophisticated manner. Quite a nice change of pace fragrance.

Congrats to whoever scarfed that lovely package up,

Martin

Back
Top Bottom