PC/Mac recommendation please!!

missingskin said:
npinn001 said:
Many thanks, and seems to be a landslide!

My only question then is macbook imentioned for 899, or save up?

And why do they have last years processors and graphics cards (p8600 and 9400 geoforce)?

I have a Macbook Pro (the £999.00 one) it's my 3rd Macbook so + 1 for Mac. Just put Applecare on it (get it off ebay £65.00 !!)
Reason for using the processors and graphics cards are because of the size constraints of the 13" Macbook.
If you want the i3/i5 plus separate graphics cards then your up at £1500.00+
The pro is worth the extra money just for the screen and uni body........... :cool: :cool:

Heard some horror stories about getting the Apple care off of the bay, any recommendations with regards to this m8.

RB73 said:
missingskin said:
npinn001 said:
Many thanks, and seems to be a landslide!

My only question then is macbook imentioned for 899, or save up?

And why do they have last years processors and graphics cards (p8600 and 9400 geoforce)?

I have a Macbook Pro (the £999.00 one) it's my 3rd Macbook so + 1 for Mac. Just put Applecare on it (get it off ebay £65.00 !!)
Reason for using the processors and graphics cards are because of the size constraints of the 13" Macbook.
If you want the i3/i5 plus separate graphics cards then your up at £1500.00+
The pro is worth the extra money just for the screen and uni body........... :cool: :cool:

Heard some horror stories about getting the Apple care off of the bay, any recommendations with regards to this m8.

I have always bought mine from the USA and I check out the guys feedback, never had a problem. I think apple have resellers, all you get is a code, no disc or paperwork, but considering it's £199.00 for the MB pro it was quite a saving.

Back
Top Bottom