Passaround Ideas

OK, I am seeing my girlfriend this weekend and she has Dodgy's vintage blades, so I can get this posted early next week!
Who is interested?
Here's what you'll get. Please replace some things with your own and take a photo before passing it on. PXL_20230204_065943922.jpg
20230119_095047.jpg

@donnie_arko and @Blademonkey , you've both liked my last two posts so I'll put you on the list.

1.donnie_arko
2.blademonkey
3.ekeko
I really like your idea and it will give people the chance to try some vintage blade's etc but I have more than a fair few vintage blade's and I have and use injector razor's, so although I like your idea I don't really want to put my name down or to have my name put down for me.
I respectfully ask you to remove my name. Thank you all the same. :)

Paul.

Last edited:
I really like your idea and it will give people the chance to try som vintage blade's etc but I have more than a fair few vintage blade's and I have and use injector razor's, so although I like your idea I don't really want to put my name down or to have my name out down.
I respectfully ask you to remove my name. Thank you all the same. :)

Paul.
No problem. No offence intended.
Name taken off.

Stig, that "Gilere" blade is a blatant Chinese copy and I would be very, very careful using it as such. Especially if using it near your "dangling participle". :oops: ;)

Stig, that "Gilere" blade is a blatant Chinese copy and I would be very, very careful using it as such. Especially if using it near your "dangling participle". :oops: ;)
Thanks Bogeyman.
Fortunately my girlfriend removed my participle long ago and stored it in a pickle jar for safe keeping.

"Gilere. The besr a man can ger"

I could be wrong but I think the boxes are still going - just waiting on some new folk to request them? @Tony'schin might know
Littlefish has contacted me an hour ago, asking my address for sending the box. I joined in November and put my name down. I didn't expect it to happen so soon. I think you must be right - very few people put their names down for a box.

Back
Top Bottom