Closed Pass it on, the coldest soap on earth.

Sounds about right holyzeus, must get myself some Artique. I cried, no shame :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Artique has me crying from start to finish!
I am picking up a parcel with a customs charge tonight, it may be my delivery from B&M but hoping its from Delta Echo

Its a real pant ripper! How's the pass around going? Next on the list being Flobberdob

Is it original glacial Carl? I thought he stopped producing these back in 2015? Maybe old stock though.

The red card came through the letter box today, not expecting anything else so I assume it is the big freeze [emoji3] might be the weekend before I can get to it though [emoji45]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The red card came through the letter box today, not expecting anything else so I assume it is the big freeze [emoji3] might be the weekend before I can get to it though [emoji45]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hopefully a sunny weekend :)

Well not exactly the sunny weekend we were hoping for, lots of rain which is rather unusual for Manchester.

Tried the soap tonight, certainly is a lot of menthol in this, right up there with cryogen. By the end of the second pass I could feel my eyes going a bit!

It did seem just slightly colder than cryogen so it deserves the title Nishy christened it with.

The lather was good enough - no more than that, though to be fair with the amount of menthol in it, I don't think you can expect anything more.

The one negative for me though was the smell. I'm not sure if it was just me and I will be trying the soap again but the scent I got when I was face lathering was I found slight unpleasant.

Anyway many thanks to Nishy for allowing me to chase my next menth hit! :)

Back
Top Bottom