Closed Pass Around Simpsons Synthetic Badger

Hi Guys

This is the list to control and track the progress of the prototype Simpsons Synthetic Badger brush kindly supplied to us by Mark.

Please keep all details about the brushes current location in this thread, and use the main thread to write up your review of the brush once you have had your turn.

So as I cannot be accused of favouritism I am going to use the same rules as was used over on the US forum so in order to be eligible to join this list you must have been a member of TSR for a minimum of 2 months and have a minimum of 200 posts. There will be a total of 20 testers and then the brush will be returned.

The testers have now been finalised and are below.

Rules

1. Each tester will agree in advance to test the brush for maximum five days, and to mail the test brush to the next person on the list on the 6th day, if possible (sometimes the day falls on a Sunday or holiday).
2. All mailings will be by First Class Recorded delivery in suitable packaging. Participants will agree to mail at their own expense.
3. All participants must agree to post their opinions of the brush in the main thread here. http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/thread-18703.html
4. Each participant is responsible for PM'ing the next test participant to obtain their mailing info, and is responsible for shipping the brush in a dry and clean condition.

1. Lose the beard - complete
2. cruciate - ready to pass on
3. mattyb240
4. The Geordie Shaver
5. Dipesh
6. Helveticum
7. A - W
8. CMOT
9. Tall_Paul
10. flip-68
11. NotTheStig
12. Bechet45
13. hunnymonster
14. jaycey
15. Burgundy
16. Hairsuite
17. Dave.B
18. NNathwani
19. jds

Exapno said:
I'd like to be added to the list, I only use synthetic brushes so my opinion should count for something.

At present I am only adding people who meet the criteria as set in the US forum. i.e. minimum 2 months on the forum and minimum 200 posts.

Unfortunately at present you don't meet that as you don't have sufficient posts, but if there is room on the list once we have everyone confirmed I will add you anyway, because I am nice ;)

Back
Top Bottom