Closed Pass around flair tip

It's about time for me to pitch in with the lending pool.
So to start with I thought a flair tip (sliver,medium aggression)should be a good one to start with. So if interested lets get a list going....just bare in mind that I've never done this before so hear goes...

Ok, Ok....I can also do the slim if you prefer

majortom said:
Was looking on ebay for a flairtip to add to my vintage collection. Wouldn't mind trying one first if you could add me to the list John, please.

Ok pm me your address it will be on its way to you on Tuesday

majortom said:
Was looking on ebay for a flairtip to add to my vintage collection. Wouldn't mind trying one first if you could add me to the list John, please.

Crazy as it seems, it looks like I have a few flair tips in the arsenal annex. Now of course I would personally rather buy from some totally unknown seller on ebay, but you would be welcome to take a chance with one of the razors I have. I know.............ebay is MUCH better.

Give John's offering a shot (good one buddy) and see how it fits you.

I believe there's one I have that mighta been used by Larry Olivier!

Martin

majortom said:

Sorry I've got your address still on file so will post to you on Tuesday the razor will be cleaned with barbicide for your convienance.

dodgy said:
majortom said:

Crazy as it seems, it looks like I have a few flair tips in the arsenal annex. Now of course I would personally rather buy from some totally unknown seller on ebay, but you would be welcome to take a chance with one of the razors I have. I know.............ebay is MUCH better.

Give John's offering a shot (good one buddy) and see how it fits you.

I believe there's one I have that mighta been used by Larry Olivier!

Martin
LOL The enabler as ever Martin I noticed you had a fat boy doing the rounds a while a go so if TSR members want to try a slim I can do that as well people like to compare.

The pass around flare tip

passaroundflairtip.jpg

passaroundflairtip2.jpg

This is the pass around flair tip, just incase you've never seen one, if you want to find out for yourself why people love vintage razors like these then here is your chance to find out. Get your name on the list! if you've never used a gillette TTO razor just remember to make sure it's locked down tight before you shave.

please excuse the yellow glare in the pictures.

John said:
if TSR members want to try a slim I can do that as well people like to compare.

What's join John,

You know, adding a Slim to the test driving mix would probably be handy for lots of people. I think that razor would be one that needs trying......just as worthwhile as sampling a Fatboy when it comes to popularity.

Thanks for making that offer.

dodgy said:
John said:
if TSR members want to try a slim I can do that as well people like to compare.

What's join John,

You know, adding a Slim to the test driving mix would probably be handy for lots of people. I think that razor would be one that needs trying......just as worthwhile as sampling a Fatboy when it comes to popularity.

Thanks for making that offer.

Yer sorry Ill take some picks of the slim in a mo :blush: I've got boxes and I'm all set to start. Hang around people picks in a few mins.

The pass around slim adjustable

passaroundslim.jpg

passaroundslim2.jpg

Here is some picks of the pass around slim, if you've tried the fatboy but didn't like or you just want to try a slim, then get your name down on the slim, some people like the slim better than a fatboy as with all TTO gillette's they have a quarter turn to lock them down.

dodgy said:
John said:
The pass around flare tip

if you've never used a gillette TTO razor just remember to give the open/close
knob a quarter turn to lock it down.

I may be wrong, but that extra 1/4 twist is for the group of Gillette adjustables only.

Sorry I've edited that little .......blunder out :blush:

Back
Top Bottom