Active Pass Around: Fatboy

Posted 1st class today.

sometimes other things take priority and unfortunately I wasn't able to get this out until now as other things in life Took centre stage.

I've apologised to those involved and hope that they now see I am not a thief or anything.

Sorry again

Matt

No problem Matt, as I said in PM, life throws curve balls and you have to deal with them, sending a razor on doesn't get very high in the list of priorities.
If you had dropped a message on here or PM, I'm sure we have all understood ;)

WOW, simply WOW.
What a brilliant razor, it has the potential to be my number 1. 2 days growth swept away on #5. 2 Passes with a Lab Blue, can't feel the blade on your face (like the Standard razor for example). I got the shout "your tea is out", so it was a little rushed too. Can't wait to take my time with it tomorrow...

Thanks for the pass around Martin...
@ben88, I'd say your next so I'll give it a whirl for a few days and send it on ;)

dodgy said:
Current list:

themadremmy.....done
Ian1872.......done
ajh 101......done
jimbofett...... done
Deckchair Blue.....done
rowlers.....done
Ben88.......done
Whosthedaddy
greyhounddad

Hiya,

Fatboy Crazy Train tickets given out to a few more members.

Matt, thank you for getting the Fatboy to that next in line member. As I told you in a message, everything still had the chance to turn out fine but time was running out. Far as I'm concerned we are good. Hah, look what happened to poor old Lee. Now he's gotta buy one!

Yeah Lee, your experience sounds like mine. I was perfectly happy using a Slim and had been for 4 months, but once I used a Fatboy the Slim never got wet anymore.

Everyone likes a happy ending, In this case a happy interlude.

Martin

I had a black beauty last year and just didn't "get it."
The Fatboy just works so incredibly well - I'm quite stunned actually!
I was looking for a X2 ('52 & '77) super speed birth year, but I'll just buy any year fatboy I think and get a "full works" from Hippo if needed..

rowlers said:
I had a black beauty last year and just didn't "get it."
The Fatboy just works so incredibly well - I'm quite stunned actually!
I was looking for a X2 ('52 & '77) super speed birth year, but I'll just buy any year fatboy I think and get a "full works" from Hippo if needed..

The Black Beauty and Slim have similar heads and the Fatboy has a different profile. If that FB happens to fit then it's magical. If not, then odds are good the person will like a Slim instead.

Heh, thanks for sharing your shaving epiphany

Martin

Ben88 said:
Received safely today guys. Currently sat in a hot barbicide solution and will get used at the weekend!

Is someone waiting on me?

Hi there,

Yep, someone is next but no hurry. Use some different blades just for the heck of it.

Anyone know if I missed something and Whosthedaddy already did have a shot? I can't see anything about it.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom