Closed Pass Around - Disposable Edge Straight

This may get Zero interest, but here goes:
Straight shaving is not for me, CBA and I don't have the time.
Paul (@pjgh) went through a phase of using these; he enabled me!

23297028250_6843b5a33c.jpg

Limited to 10 due to the number of blades...
Its not worth a lot, but normal rules apply ;)
Names below:

Is it similar to a DE shavette where you use half a blade? Or more like a Feather style razor? Would it give a fair taster of true straight razor shaving?

Is it similar to a DE shavette where you use half a blade? Or more like a Feather style razor? Would it give a fair taster of true straight razor shaving?

More like a FEATHER type shave. The blades are long and thin. The shave is very much a disposable straight edge shave, NOT like those hateful half DE things, which really should not be allowed for sale.

Thanks for the opinion. I fancy the idea of trying a straight but without the initial expense of a straight and any other kit required.

I was considering the kamisori pass around too. I'll put my name down but would ideally like it after Christmas so if anyone would like to jump the queue so to speak I'm more than happy.

Yeah straight forward - you'll work it out...
(Pull the blade holder out of the razor, open it up, place a blade into the holder, close the blade holder and slide it CAREFULLY back into the razor)

The razor has arrived, thanks.

I've had a dry run changing the blade and a practice holding it and shaving without the blade in.

I think it's going to be tricky, especially around the upper cheeks with me wearing glasses and them getting potentially getting in the way.

Might give it a run out tonight.

The razor has arrived, thanks.

I've had a dry run changing the blade and a practice holding it and shaving without the blade in.

I think it's going to be tricky, especially around the upper cheeks with me wearing glasses and them getting potentially getting in the way.

Might give it a run out tonight.

Don't worry, it's not as hard as it looks.

Just remember that no pressure is even more important now

Back
Top Bottom