Closed Pass around: Black Standard Razor

Hi

Can I get in on the act please? Notice it's on sale on mass drop and tempted but really should try it out before committing I guess. It's a real looker but the proof will be in its performance I guess.

Thanks

Taz

Certainly, @Tazman007. Don't panic if you miss the Massdrop deadline. They have it on sale every few months.

1. Whosthedaddy
  2. Stacy555
  3. p.b
  4. SeanC
  5. Kevy
  6. AndyMc133
  7. Sir_eider
  8. Shavejourneybadger
  9. Rufus Firefly
  10. flobberdob
  11. Tazman007
The list is still open.

Legend: Currently with, On the way to, Waiting, Completed

Final thoughts on this razor. Not had a bad shave with it using a selection of quality blades. Nimble and easy to use. Quite mild but not excessively so. Liked it so much I will probably get one. Andreas, thank you for the opportunity to test drive this razor.
You're welcome. They are on offer at Massdrop every few months. Currently £30 shipped to the UK (plus possibly VAT and RM) with two days to go. That includes the stand that is not in the pass around. I wish I could buy a couple of those stands on their own for little money :p

Razor is on its way to @Tazman007

Really liked the razor, certainly of a mild nature. When I first saw it was a bit worried it would not grip when wet but it was plenty grippy enough. Not sure I want to pull the trigger as very similar in shave characteristics to my tech. But many thanks @riverrun for the chance to try.

Back
Top Bottom