Palmolive Cream in the UK

rum

Hi group,

Does anyone know if Palmolive creams are in short supply? Seems like they are nowhere to be found in London and the home counties. Usually they are in abundance, especially in superstores, but lately can't seem to find them.

My father swears by this cream and despite my efforts to convince him to at least try the 50p shave stick, he's not having any of it.

I know Connaught Shaving stock it, but at £2.90 per tube + postage when it was £1.80 in Tesco is just OTT...

Any help/suggestions appreciated! :)

Thanks guys. Looks like if it is still in stock in some parts, it's probably just a stock shortage down here rather than anything else. I'll leave it for now and if they have nothing in stores down here in say two weeks, I might just take you up on your generous offers. Thanks again.

Managed to get a few from Tesco today after all. They seemed all stocked up around lunch time. Must have been a supplier issue of some sort. Price thankfully still £1.80 each. Pa will be very happy!

Futur shaver said:
Never tried the cream,
Tell me what's it like, "Honest opinions only please"
Regards
kev.

i found it good but i cant really compare becuase the only other cream ive used is goo from a can

personally i prefer the stick

There must be some form of shortage as I've been in a large boots near me broughton park (for those who are Wrexham Chester area) other than goo in a can the only shaving cream / soap was boots own soap stick all other locations on the isles were empty of products so just the labels there. Also surprisingly the boots de razor was out of stock also and there was only one pack of blades

shanky887614 said:
Futur shaver said:
Never tried the cream,
Tell me what's it like, "Honest opinions only please"
Regards
kev.

i found it good but i cant really compare becuase the only other cream ive used is goo from a can

personally i prefer the stick

+1 on the stick, although the cream is pretty good too, just that with my current brush I find it easier to face lather the stick. Plus I actually like the smell and the way my face feels afterwards too.

Back
Top Bottom