Ostracised from CONUK

Jim tells me I was "bumped out in error" and there is an invite on CP box. There is, but I can't seem to use it (= get into CONUK).

I've emailed him and told him so.

I still think it very poor form to invoke (or invent?) a law (the 25 post thing) without warning, precedent or uniformity. That's not rule of law, that's rule by law.

Rev-O said:
I still think it very poor form to invoke (or invent?) a law (the 25 post thing) without warning, precedent or uniformity. That's not rule of law, that's rule by law.

Especially when it's applied inequitably to only one part of the community - no other social group has 50% of it's members being moderators from outside it's target audience, nor invite required, nor 25 post rule. None of it documented either.

Are you sure it was St. John's Wort you were taking Ollie - maybe St. Jim's Wort is what you needed?

Big.Dave said:
Sorry for asking what is CONUK?

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1785" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1785</a><!-- l -->

Big.Dave said:
Sorry for asking what is CONUK?

CONUK was a Hardline Splinter Group that was setup by some rogue members of the Badger & Blade Shaving Forum, these members
joined it to talk about Ungentlemanly things in such a way that could only be viewed as "Having a sense of humour"

Their dastardly deeds were uncovered and they were expelled into the Phantom Zone forever (or untill this fine forum was created !)

I have to admit i was one of those members, and while not expelled myself, i felt i must leave CONUK as a gesture of support for my
fellow brothers... ;)

:lol:

I got booted as well, it seems the whole group has now been deleted, I had a link which I just tried and apparently it is an "invalid group" did a manual search and it is all gone....apart from the web archives on a server somewhere it never happened.

hunnymonster said:
As I read that, I could hear the A-Team theme in the background :lol:

Approximately One year ago a crack European shaving unit was removed from their Forum by the Admin, for a crime they probably didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security Life ban to the Internet forum underground. Today, still wanted by the B&B Mod team, they survive as shavers of fortune. If you have a beard problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The Shaving Room.

Queue music...

Attero said:
hunnymonster said:

Approximately One year ago a crack European shaving unit was removed from their Forum by the Admin, for a crime they probably didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security Life ban to the Internet forum underground. Today, still wanted by the B&B Mod team, they survive as shavers of fortune. If you have a beard problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The Shaving Room.

Queue music...
:lol: superb

sunburyboy93 said:
Attero said:
hunnymonster said:

Queue music...
:lol: superb

So Sunbury, which will be your new avatar?
images
or
images

Back
Top Bottom