OPPORTUNITY OF A CHEAP BUY ON EBAY

Hi guys

this might be of interest to someone, as it will probably sell at its starting price due to a spelling error on its description header - RAZER

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-SET-DOUBLE-EDGE-RAZER-BLADES-/250874562295?pt=UK_Collectables_Barber_Shop_Collectables_LE&hash=item3a694a06f7#ht_500wt_1156

I have just looked at these, but the thing that caught my eye, as has on many ebay sales, is this bit, l cannot be responsible for items once they are posted but will obtain proof of posting if i'm correct, if any thing goes missing that a person post to you, I believe that the person who post it is responsible for the parcel as he/she is the one that purchased the product, ie postage/postal service. and it is they that have to ask the post office to sort it out. Sorry a bit of topic.

RideTheBlade said:
I have just looked at these, but the thing that caught my eye, as has on many ebay sales, is this bit, l cannot be responsible for items once they are posted but will obtain proof of posting if i'm correct, if any thing goes missing that a person post to you, I believe that the person who post it is responsible for the parcel as he/she is the one that purchased the product, ie postage/postal service. and it is they that have to ask the post office to sort it out. Sorry a bit of topic.
Paypal will fully reimburse the buyer if it goes astray in the post despite the sellers disclaimer, I know this as an ebay seller myself.

artistpaul said:
RideTheBlade said:
Paypal will fully reimburse the buyer if it goes astray in the post despite the sellers disclaimer, I know this as an ebay seller myself.

Thats interesting, did'nt know that, Thanks

Although you had the best of intentions, the mere act of publicising a live link has actually negated the actual point of your post, there are plenty of etailers here and they know most if not all the tricks.

BTW...Paypal may reimberse the buyer but in the end they get it from the seller, it's up to the seller to then make the claim from the P.O.

Back
Top Bottom