One part box of feather proguard blades, 10 blades left.

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
image.jpg i have a part box of Feather proguard blades, 10 blades left, ideal for use in a Feather artist club shavette when you are starting out. You can concentrate on your tecnique and not have to worry about cutting your ear off! :)
If interested please add your names to a list and after the bank holiday on Tuesday at 1800 hrs I will randomly pick a name. Thank you. I will happily post to a Uk address but if you live outside the UK I would ask you to pay the extra postage.
Many thanks. I shall use one of the random number generators that can be found on the net and post a pic of the outcome.

Last edited:
View attachment 24643 i have a part box of Feather proguard blades, 10 blades left, ideal for use in a Feather artist club shavett when you are starting out. You can concentrate on your tecnique and not have to worry about cutting your ear off! :)
If interested please add your names to a list and after the bank holiday on Tuesday at 1800 hrs I will randomly pick a name. Thank you. I will happily post to a Uk address but if you live outside the UK I would ask you to pay the extra postage.
Many thanks.
Hi Paul,
Please can I be included.

I will post the random draw results at a little after 1800 hrs today
There is still Time to put your name down , the list will close at 1755 hrs .good luck to all who have entered. :)

Back
Top Bottom