One blade

I Received a Number of Nasty Threating PMs Over on B & B as Well as Other Folks for Making Honest Criticism's of the OneBlade...B & B Was Flooded with a Number of OneBlade Threads by the Same Group of People Pushing it..I Received PMs from Other Folks that Received Nasty Messages as Well..o_O

A Lot of Folks Left B & B or Stopped Posting After it..It was a Money Making Fiasco because there is Big Bucks Involved with this Razor..The Top End Package at the Time was 2 Thousand Bucks or there About..I Kid You Not..The OneBlade was Marketed by a Guy that was Convicted for Business Mal Practice..Its No Surprize..Not that it Bothered Me..They are Thugs & B & B has Lost a Lot Folks Over this & Other Biased Marketing Towards Razors..:eek:

Billy
Jesus, just read this. I hope you let them know you're a Bootneck and that behavior wouldn't end well for them!!

Jesus, just read this. I hope you let them know you're a Bootneck and that behavior wouldn't end well for them!!
1618368196196.png
Aye..FUK Em,..Duke Style All Style..Mary Yang Stylle All Style..Young Girl Style..Your Style My Style..Foreign Legion Style..G I Rene Style..All Style Mutie Style..Alan Hamilton..Style..Adam Mizner..Style..Done Deal.. :cool:

Billy

Well, that was a lively one wasn't it!
I had just started this proper shaving game back when this thread started and I was full of piss and vinegar, wow, a lot of things have changed over the years, I have grown older and slightly wiser and my posts are not as forthright as they once were but even after all the changes I still hold my original views regarding the razor in question.
This is not to start another heated debate on the subject, I was just looking back at how I've changed since 2016, it's been a great journey and I've enjoyed making that journey with you all. :)

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom