One blade

a) The discount code "InsideClub" might still be valid once they have stock again in a month or so,4
b) The blades, regular Feather SE blades, can be bought in several places. I like Connaught.
c) It's a fantastic razor.

Do you own one of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you own one of them?

Yeah, bought mine when it was on sale the last time for $199 - which I think, subjectively, is the 'right' price point for it.
I get about 3-4 shaves with the Feather blades and have not tried using de-spined SE Gem blades as the shaves I get with the Feather are great.

The pivoting in it is very subtle, to the point where you're wondering if it's actually working, but does indeed help provide a very effortless and close shave.

I believe @mantic59 rated it 'the best razor he had ever tried'. I'm not sure I'd go that far but I'd say out of the 200+ razors I have its well up in the top 15 of them.

a) The discount code "InsideClub" might still be valid once they have stock again in a month or so,4
b) The blades can be bought in several places. I like Connaught.
c) It's a fantastic razor.
I agree it is by all accounts a fantastic razor but how much does the one use blade cost, and it is a one use blade even if people squeeze a few more shaves out of it, but it was designed to be a one use blade and for most that makes it an expensive shave. Sure I would have one if I could afford to run it, but its out of my reach.

Yeah, bought mine when it was on sale the last time for $199 - which I think, subjectively, is the 'right' price point for it.
I get about 3-4 shaves with the Feather blades and have not tried using de-spined SE Gem blades as the shaves I get with the Feather are great.

The pivoting in it is very subtle, to the point where you're wondering if it's actually working, but does indeed help provide a very effortless and close shave.

I believe @mantic59 rated it 'the best razor he had ever tried'. I'm not sure I'd go that far but I'd say out of the 200+ razors I have its well up in the top 15 of them.

200+ razors!! Damn....thats hardcore!

I wish there was one of these on a pass around.

It still works out to be 42p per blade that's if you buy 240 which will cost just over £100.00 divided by three shaves although the manufacturer says one blade one shave that's still 14p per shave and that's if you spend 100 squid on a blade re stock!

It still works out to be 42p per blade that's if you buy 240 which will cost just over £100.00 devided by three shaves although the manufacturer says one blade one shave that's still 14p per shave and that's if you spend 100 squid on a blade re stock!

Im pretty sure these blades must last a few shaves though? Why would they be any different from normal DE blades? [emoji6]

Im pretty sure these blades must last a few shaves though? Why would they be any different from normal DE blades? [emoji6]

Read the one blade info ,the blades were only designed to be used once to give you the optim shave ,so that's 42p per shave and even if you went against the advice of the manufacturers and did squeeze three shaves out of it ,it is still costing you 14p per shave but to get the price that low you have to buy 240 blades at a cost of £100+ so mybe a fabulous razor but only if you have that kind of money to spend....its a rich mans razor

Back
Top Bottom