Off To London Tomorrow

sunburyboy93 said:
Well i went into Trufitt, Taylors & Trumpers, got samples and a nice chat in taylors, got a nice chat in GFT, and got nothing in Trufitt
apart from a hello.

will be getting that and some Limes from Crabtree on my christmas "Want" list...

ya Steve ruine the secret santa,good lad

And what would we be talking about now james ??? :? :? :? :?

I bet all the time you were wandering around those fancy emporiums of shaving, a small part of you wished you were at the a car boot sale. :lol:

I bet I'm right.

Lipsy

Lipsy said:
I bet all the time you were wandering around those fancy emporiums of shaving, a small part of you wished you were at the a car boot sale. :lol:

I bet I'm right.

Lipsy

I can tell you that all the time i was wandering around those fancy emporiums of shaving, i wished i had about £500 in cash to spunk on goodies !!!

It's all really nice..........................but f**k me it's pricey !!!

Yeah, I know some of that stuff costs a ton of money – am liking some of that Penhaligon's frags, but they aren't cheap. Seen a bloke on the 'bay selling 'em at half price but I fear they aren't real... who knows.

Would be lovely to get some in, mind.

Better get yourself booting, and make a few quid. :lol:

Lipsy

I Just asked a few questions in taylors and mentioned i was Newly into Wet Shaving and i was given lots of samples
i didn't ask in GFT as i already has a sample pack at home, in Truefitt & Hill, the Girl that just about Said hello as i came in through the door said (as i was leaving) they did not give out samples in the store but i could order from the website, i asked if i could order instore and was told they are made up as each order is placed....blah blah blah............she was very well spoken and i felt that in my jeans and Harlequin Rugger top i didn't look like i was going to spend lots so i was given the brush off (excuse the pun).

Never mind, never bought from Truefitt, and now i won't have to ever again

Steve, do you not think that she might have recognised you? After all you're practically up there with Mantic as a celebrity wet-shaver. And it it wasn't that she is probably one of the many subscribers to your Sellotape blog. Perhaps if you'd gone in sporting a beard and holding a Pritt Stick in each hand you'd have got a few samples.

I said i belonged to a shaving Forum and had some badger Brushes in my pocket to test with her cream, purely for research for my fellow members, i made a quick retreat before the "Fuzz" were called !

i should have gone in one of my Inspector Clouseau Disguise's,

I've got some of the Crabtree & Evelyn West Indian Lime. It's good stuff. I was also given a scratchcard by the elderly woman serving me, which turned out to be for a 'free hand massage.' I had horrific visions of some seedy Thai massage parlour...